Day three Film one Act two

Setting: Avengers Tower

Ovalsan's log: Am currently at avengers house give my insight on Hawk moth but I got a feeling something's about to get dangerous.

When Ovalsan enter the meeting room with Tony Stark and the other Avengers who are waiting for his explanation.

One explanation Montage later

Tony Stark: okay he's not come as you almost all of Paris more than once and no one still haven't caught up to him.

Ovalsan: nor Marinette nor Adriana.

Thor: seems they have some protection spell on whoever where is them so no one can see the difference to each other.

Ovalsan: Tell me something I don't know.

Jarvis: Ah sir there seems to be a situation in the lounge room with two Ladybugs.

Ovalsan:Oh come on!

Once I got the lounge a two ladybugs are going at each other while Ovalsan see the one different between each of them.

Ladybug: look she have the Bee hair comb piece in their hair so that's obviously Chloe.

Ovalsan:I think it more then that and is that a butterfly?

Ladybug C: Where!?

Then the Chloe ladybug pulls out shotgun and fires it all over the place like a mad woman as the rest takes cover and when things are still down Ovalsan come out of hiding to explain a little something.

Ovalsan: Ladybug gentleman as you may know Nega's are the complete opposite of whoever they are even they are not intending to frame whoever the person in question but Chloe isn't akumatized into any nega, the first official nega Nega Duck.

Ladybug C: Oh please.

Then the akumatized Chloe shows her real form.

???:Call me Nega Gal and am just getting started.

Then with a Hi-Ex flash bomb Nega gal made her Escape.

Tony: are all your villains always like that Ladybug or just a spoiled rich ones?

Cat Noir: just Chloe and sometimes her mom.

Ovalsan: and if this Nega gal is like her duck counterpart she will make her own Fearsome five and I bet she will use marinette's friends to force them into it, then without delay Ovalsan Ladybug with Cat Noir pull up to find Nega gal before she does some real damage with or without her own Fearsome five.

Tony: Jarvis remember that little override in Ovalsan the Empire put into him after his first visit?

Jarvis: maybe this is the opportunity to test it.

Tony: well things are going to get dangerous from here on out.

Then unknown to Ovalsan a program within him came on and when night Falls a strange figure started to run on the rooftops.

Screen two

On the rooftop's of new York under the light of the full moon a masked hero is betraying the city that's not of his own but does needs him rather they want him or not, for he is a terror that pops in the night he th-

Ovalsan?: the Duck that so out of the pond without his bill!

That's when I realized in the class reflection of the one skyscraper that I'm on I almost look like the Darkwing Duck but without the duck bill and the goggles are bit much even if they do have night vision.

Iron Man: seems you're lucky in the new look already.

Darkwing Oval: as much as I like it Tony but but why don't I have the bill?

Iron man: couldn't afford to pay it.

After that Dad joke I gave him what I know about negative little team called The Fearsome five which who is now called Nega gal will use to be her meat Shields because of the following day each member of The Avengers have an accountant with each of our minions starting with her own laptop simply akumatized into Mega volts even if Iron Man finds her Persona silly they vaults she delivers on no joke then Hawkeyes with that be another that's been a cumatized into Bush roots four encounter Cracker Jack and Hulk liquidator, but when Ladybug and Cat Noir encounter Nega gal once more well at least we know that their getup is Bulletproof and where ladybugs lucky charm pull out the DW keychain that's when yours truly comes into the scene but when she sees me as dark queen she really Unleashed her nega side luckily I planted quacker tracker on her before she made her Escape but we already know where she is going.

Screen three

Location: Outside of Chloe's Hotel Tower.

As the quakertracker lead us to the hotel where Chloe is obviously staying at I have planned all possible scenarios even if she's behind us with her fearsome Goons.

Ladybug: Chloe this has gone long enough and th-

But knowing Nega gal she surrounds us with her goons and not afraid to draw gun points.

Nega gal: oh yeah you and what army?

Iron man: that's something an immature woman child would say.

Then I am in Thor Hawkeyes Black Widow Captain America and even Spider-Man came onto the scene and it really made Nega gal blood boil when Iron Man shouted.

Avengers Assemble!

And well Hawk moth never felt so embarrassed by the Lost he had endured at the hands of The Avengers and that's nothing compared to concussion that Chloe got from the Anvil that fell on her after she's been deevilized, going to be talking like a southern belle for a month while the others will be in casts but that doesn't mean Dark Wings little Adventure is over the tribe will run till the end of the week.