Day four film two final act and outro

Screen one: The tri throne tournament finals.

The tournament M.C: This is it folks we are now down to the final two with upper classmen Curber Mafag and the underdog Marevelou Sparkles as they face off and here they come.

Then both Marevelou and Curber came on to both side of the Arena and make their stance for their match.

Tournament M.C: Ok both ladies ready and three two one, Go!

Action!

Curber start with a water wave attack spell but Marevelou use a stone wall spell then fire a piece of it at her as a kind of move but Curber counters with a wind slice spell.

Then Marevelou go with the electrical whip Lashmade Curber jump back a bit then use a fire short to counter but Marevelou make a sandstorm to disorient her and end it with a right hook knocking Curber off the Arena.

Tournament M.C: Winner Marevelou Sparkles!

The crowd cheer with excitement made Marevelou smiled a bit as she help Curber get back on her feet.

Marevelou: I can't let Megkeletor have you deal whatever is in the Palace of Starrule.

Curber: Wait your not-

Then without warning the master ship of the Terron excavation fleets the Leviathan launch its forces of Terror bouncers to attack as they are packing heat it was chaos with built-in weaponries like machine guns and Flame throwers.

Cogsworth: just as I thought.

Curber: you think my dad is really working for him?

Daisymist: He have no control of the role he in.

Marevelou: So how are we going to get into that ship.

Curber: we need a cutaway.

Then as they lift the screen some unusual extras may have their own solution.

Screen two: Inside the Leviathan Master ship. (Don't ask how they got in.)

Cogsworth: I hate EX machina's.

Marevelou: Hey the burritos is the best that we can come up with.

Curber: well well it did give us a little profile with its after wind.

Then T.E.F Soldier drones made attack as a fight through the ship all the way to the Command Deck they are at the helm is was more than what they are dealing with.

Screen three: The Leviathan deck.

???: I see everyone had come for our little playdate.

Then the command chair turned around then they see The Mastermind, Sky Marshal Bearscream

Curber: Well play time is over.

Then Curber fire a magic beam but it went through Bearscream.

Marevelou: I thought Bearscream was your dad's pitch.

???: the ship is Bearscream was cut from the Pow-tar line for being to Direct of a satire to Starship Troopers.

Then a educate dropped on them when Megkeletor came out of the Shadows.