Day four Film one Act two

Screen one: as the clock hits midnight the news Duo goes out of their room to find the story while Frida and Richter came out of the security room for their own reason.

Richter:Frida why are we here again?

Frida:Their word that Fazbear is here somewhere in the Hotel penthouse and managed to get the backup key card.

Richter: How Dare I ask?

Frida: it was in one of the guards jumpsuits.

As Frida and Richard head to the penthouse elevator Tammy and Hector head to the hotels most frequent abduction points.

Hector: Ok the economy floor is where the abductions happen but the question is how does anyone be able to abduct anyone without anyone being noticed?

Tammy:Well the ground floor entry to the basement by Witness could be a misdirection.

Hector: and knocking on the walls to find a hidden door is your solution.

Tammy: well you don't have a good sniffer yourself.

Hector: Well your-

Then Hector he is what seems to be an elevator going down.

Tammy: you heard something, right Hector?

Hector:These Dog ears can still hear.

Then Hector heard something unlocking on the floor they are currently on with one seemingly next to Tammy.

Hector: at least the hidden door thing is not that off than I thought.

Once Tammy and Hector found the nearest hidden door they pry it open from its Edge due to it only opening from the inside but when they got it open they found something interesting about it.

Hector:Hmm a optical illusion and with family lit lights no one can see their abductor and bushing them.

Tammy: and the cameras off of the upper floors to watch for the sick amusement and the only way to find out is why is to go in.

Hector: okay but this is a bad idea anyway.

Then without for the delay Hector and Tammy antos through the hidden door and see what seemed to be a staircase that seems to only go down.

Hector: down to the Killer and Hope we can find whoever was inside the elevator before who or what downstairs does.

Screen two: has the elevator door opens Frida and Hector seems to be on the wrong floor.

Richter:Ah Frida are we in the penthouse or the bottom house?

Frida:Must be the seller basement.

Richter: I don't know if this place is meant to have a basement like this.

Frida: well I had to find out since this key card seems to only go one way.

Richter:Frida!

Having no other Choice Richter Falls Frida into a basement of great concern and seems to have costume of some kind above them like they are being hung from The Gallows, until they found what seem to be cages with the missing people in them and look like they are going to be clipped of their unconventional parts and gets sold on the dark Faz web and that made Frida hold on to her own ears for some reason and it made Richter curious somehow.

Richter: okay we found them, now what Frida?!

Frida: one possibly wants to help them and the other makes me think who am sniffing for is a psychopathic torturer.

Then they here someone coming and duck behind what time to be a Freddy Fazbear statue and Frida somehow has a connection with it for some reason as for those that seems to be the Clippers comes into the room when they hyena the other a vulture.

The vulture:Ok tonight's game seems to be a regular dog and one tortoise.

Hyena: the toys will be hard to capture due to its hard shell defenses while the dog with the right smell can be easily trapped.

Vulture:But with what?

Hyena: we can come up with that on the way over.

Vulture: so what costume do I go with this time?

Hyena: let's go if those we don't normally use.

Vulture: oh do you remember where you put the keys to the holding cell this time.

Hyena: it's by that dumb Fazbear statue on the key hanger with the Chica keychain on the left side.

Free to seize the key they are talking about as if they're about to leave for their hunt, takes it as they finally left.

Richter:Any ideas,Frida?

Frida:Am thinking.

Then Richter notice what seems to be a hairband going through Frida's ears then spots what he thinks to be the stairs to the ground floor.

Richter: hey I think those are the stairs to the ground floor.

Frida:Hmm better then nothing.

Then once Freedom release the other captors from the cell those stairs do lead to the ground floor but there's a bigger nut on that floor eith big old scissors.

Richter: don't know what's dangerous those scissors or someone that's going to go after us with that?

Then the scissor nuts goes after Frida and Victor but letting the others get away towards the exit and have you close call made Freda covered the exposed part of her hair band and even if they did got away from there is silence but when Richter sees a part of the Hair Band someone dropped the SAG on them as they hear Roxanne who's with Chica and ms Catacron they found out but one of the three chica that is just specific taste both Roxxanne and Catacron out cold.

Frida

Frida

Frida

Frida:Rrr what ju-

Then Frida realize her hair band is gone while seeing that day with her mom and the other adults are in the cells while they see her covering her ears.

Roxxanne: Frida dear there's no place to go now so tell Richter who you really are.

Richter: well you seem to have bear ears and th-

Frida: It Frida, Frida Fazwolf.