34. The unwise action

Chapter track
Superman- Brown boy
_______________________________________

Unedited

Penzo

I wipe out the blood from my nose.

How dare he humiliate me like that.

I didn't hate him so much before, but now he's given me a reason that is more than enough to loathe him and that's good for me I guess, at least my conscience won't condemn me anymore when I finally succeeded in taking Bianca away from him.

And although it's me who's bleeding— he's the one who has lost and I know that he sensed that when I smiled at him. He made a mistake.

He has always known about my feelings about her, he definitely feels insecure, I get that, but what an unwise action. Instead of being a better person for her, he chose to create a scene like that, he's a fool for sure.

I had to get away from that place because of Bianca. However, leaving her with that moron is the last thing I wanted to do and I was yet to hit him back. But I didn't want to be the one who disappoints her. I chose to be the better person, the wiser one.

Unwilling to leave her alone with that violent douche, I decided to wait for her when I came across this secluded bench beside the road.

I'm impatient as I wait for her and suddenly a loud noise startles me but when I raise my head to look in its direction I only get a glimpse of a motorbike that goes by.

With that speed limit, that guy is probably trying to be killed or possibly kill someone for sure.

I can't wait around anymore, so I head back towards the direction of the cafe but I get a sight of her from a distance, walking alone.

Just a while ago, she couldn't control herself from laughing at my jokes. I couldn't stop the swooping sensation in my stomach as she recklessly smiled every time I complimented her on how cute she looked in that cardigan. We were happy, just a few moments ago. And now? I probably look like shit and she looks defeated. She's wiping her eyes, staining the sleeves of the very white cardigan that continues to make her look beautiful.

I just hope that she now finally gets rid of that Neil.

I hate him so bad.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened." She says, diverting her gaze towards the sky, unable to look directly at me. She's embarrassed and she's biting her upper lip, trying to hold her tears as she blinks more often, contrary to the way she bites her lower lip whenever she displays her coy smile. I don't know why she's feeling like that when he's the one who's supposed to be ashamed.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"He rode away so fast on his bike.." She covers her face with her sleeves as she bursts into tears.

"Did he hurt you?" I ask again, not interested to know anything regarding the jerk.

"No." She shakes her head. "But I don't wanna talk about it. I don't wanna talk at all."

I nod in response and we quietly walk side by side for a while before she speaks again- "I... actually I would really love to be alone right now?"

Why? I want to ask, but I quietly jog away. Fast enough to give her the space she desires.

.

It's two in the morning and I still can't sleep. I've texted her so many times but she hasn't replied nor has she been receiving my calls. I did text Sia to make sure she's alright. And the only reason I'm able to stay still is the fact that she is alright, at least that's what Sia said.