2. The panic button

Bianca

The older buildings in this area have a similar kind of outer infrastructure and so is the house right next to ours and it's too close to say it's safe to be honest. The beautiful two-story house that the Yonzons own isn't unfamiliar to me, but the boy standing alongside the railing in the balcony certainly kicks into my curiosity.

He looks my age, but is probably taller than my 5'3" figure. His dark hair with a low fade cut and his lean body makes him look very smart and disciplined yet the rose tattoo, that almost covers half of his arm, speaks the other way-which also makes me wonder how he even managed to get permission from his parents to have one.

My eyes are all over him and damn that movement of the apple prominent on the front of his throat looks so freaking sexy while he occasionally sips from a steaming mug of something. For some odd reason, I find him really...intriguing, because I want to know what he's been thinking and most of all-who is he? And did I mention how beautiful he is?

I've seen so many handsome guys already, but now I'm defining this boy as sexy and beautiful? What's wrong with me?

But this boy looks so damn delicious that my mind is already creating sinister thoughts.

Oh my goodness! Seriously, what's wrong with me?

Suddenly, his serene expression changes into a scowl and he turns his head to look at me. The creases formed between his brows slowly start to fade as he stares at me as well and his expressions are now something similar to.. I don't know, amusement?

I freeze. My brain is literally paralyzed and it might have barely been a minute since we started staring at each other, yet it feels like forever.

But when my brain finally starts sending messages to my limbs, they impulsively find their way back to the room, without a single word.

I rush towards the bathroom, clean myself up and literally start stomping around the room while scolding myself.

"Bianca! I was trying to sleep here." Sia cries.

"Sia, what should I do?" I run up to her and shove my head upon the pillow beside her. "What was I even thinking?"

"But, what happened?" She asks, rubbing the sleep away from her eyes.

So, I tell her everything.

"Really? You're throwing a tantrum just because of that?"

"What do you mean by that? I just made a fool of myself. "

She rolls her eyes. "You were just checking out a guy and that's what girls do when they like someone." She grins, emphasizing more on 'like'.

"But I don't do that and I don't like him. I just found him really... interesting. "

"Sure." She nods, but I can clearly see the mischief running all over her face as she walks out of the bed towards her wardrobe.

"I never knew Samir had a younger brother." I state, trying to change the subject.

"He isn't his brother, he's just staying as a paying guest. It's not been more than a week that he's here and guess what? He'll be joining us on Elite."

"What?? I have to see him at school too?" I ask.

"Uh huh." She speaks while getting her clothes ready. "Aunt Anita told me about him before he arrived. He's the son of her friend from Kurseong."

"Kurseong?" I've heard about that place before but rarely have any idea of where it really is.

"A town in the district of Darjeeling." She answers, rolling her eyes.