2

Y/N POV

I was inside her cabin looking down for what I did today. "Look at me I'm here!!". She said, I look at her she is so angry ohh god why I'm like this and wait who wouldn't be mad I literally embarrassed her in front of members of CHA CORPORATION her biggest rival company.

"PARK Y/N I GAVE YOU ONE RESPONSIBILITY BUT YOU WERE DAYDREAMING INFRONT OF ME HOW DARE YOU". She shout on my face oh god it's so embarrassing co-workers are hearing from outside the cabin.

"I'm really sorry mam I will not repeat it I swear mam, give me a last chance". I requested and she look at me sharply then simply said "I'm giving you last chance".

_

"Y/n are you ok?"

"Y/n are you ok?". Tzuyu asked with worried expression."yeah".I sigh

"Alvin is throwing party at bar.Wanna come and enjoy?". She said with hope in her eyes."Party? For what?"I asked.

"He is dating Anna!!". I was shocked Alvin was a nerd of our university and Anna was playgirl but sweet and cute I Wonder how this happened.

"So you are coming?"she said

"But I-". She cut me off

"Ok I will pick you from your apartment at 7p.m sharply". She ran away from here, I sigh at her stubbornness.

After what happened years ago, she has taken care of me like a real mother.

_

I wore my outfit and ran outside to see Tzuyu leaning on car

I wore my outfit and ran outside to see Tzuyu leaning on car."Let's go". I said

_

We reach at club

We reach at club.And Tzuyu and I made our way towards Alvin and Anna.

"Oh my god y/n I'm really happy to see you after so many years". Anna hug me and I shake my hand with Alvin.

"Guys I'm also here". Tzuyu pout making us chuckle at her cute behavior.

"So Y/n where is KIM?". Alvin asked while sipping his wine."Alvin can we not talk about this we are here to celebrate but For your kind information y/n broke up with him and now it's past" ."OH I'm so sorry y/n didn't knew it". He apologize and I smile at him sadly.
_

DOUBLE UPDATE 😁 BUT STILL SHORT😅SOWEYY🥺

I'M REMINDING AGAIN THAT THIS FF WILL CONTAIN ABUSE, 18+CONTENT, TORTURE. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE THEN DON'T READ THIS BOOK