24

This chapter is really important so I request you to not skip it•

Y/N POV

"Staring is bad Bella". I gasp when his doe eyes met mine.

"I-I was not staring",i stuttered and suck a breath,he chuckled."maybe you are right",he shook his head and lean on the seat,sigh.

"Your parents don't live in Busan?",i ask curiously. He never told me about his parents. "No, they used to live there but
now they live in Seoul",he sigh while leaning on seat turn to look at me.

"Oh, why they leave from Busan? I mean people says that Busan is beautiful city",i look at him with frown. He pause for a second and gulp." They were not safe there so I think it's good for them to leave Busan ",he shrugged.

"When i met hyung then everything changed,he crave for revenge and started to do illegal work and i wanted help him, he refused it and said he doesn't want to involve me in this",he continued.

"But i was stubborn and he had no choice so he started Kim Interprises and i helped him in it and also helped in his Mafia work by tracking the location of drugs dealer and send it to him",i look at him in pure shock.

I can't believe that Taehyung risk his life by stepping in Mafia world just because he wanted a revenge from me?

"He really loved you, didn't he?",he stare into my soul, i lost in his eyes, trying to read his emotions. I nod and look at my lap.

"Let's forget about everything when we are in Busan, yeah?",he grin and pat my head, i nod and smile at him.

_____

"What the hell!! Why this is so heavy? Did you pack rocks in this?",i laugh hearing him whine, holding my bag.

"No!! I only packed clothes and necessary things",i smile like a stupid and follow him from behind.

He open the small gate and i stare at the house in the middle of forest with beautiful flowers. They are so adorable.

"Warm Welcome in my fairy tale Beautiful Lady", Jungkook bow dramatically and i chuckle

We enter and i touch the every flower of the entrance. Beautiful!! I look around and breath deeply. Various sweet fragrance enter in my nostrils.

"Jungkookah !! Oh my god my child!! How are doing? I missed you so much my bunny",a old lady in pink hanbok hug Jungkook tight.