30

Y/N POV

I feel like burying myself in earth, even though my heart feel light because the truth I was keeping to myself for years has come out and I no more feel guilty.

"Wow!! Now you are blaming my stepmother huh? I don't think her as my mother and never gave her my mother's place, it doesn't mean that I will hear everything against her, no matter what she is my father's wife after all",he glare at me pointing his finger at me.

Act fool, act fool.

"I didn't mean to said that, it just come out of my mouth, I didn't mean any of it",I gulp and again become wrong infront of him.

"Even if you said it intentionally, I will not believe you not again",he scoff making me fist my hand.

"Whatever but let me clear one thing, I didn't killed you mother",I spoke knowing the truth.

"Already told you, am not believing you and every killer say that they didn't murder ",he roll his eyes.

Murder? He is calling me murderer?

"Taehyung I am not a murderer, you know that I can't even kill mosquito and you are talking about your mother!! She is my mother as well",I frown.

"Don't you dare to call her your mother!! She is no one to you and you are a fucking orphan understand!!",he yell.

I froze.

Orphan.

I look up at him with blurry eyes, I didn't expect him to say that. He know that I hates calling orphan and still he called me that. Is it my fault that my parents died?

"How could you? You called me orphan knowing that I don't like that word? Taehyung you were not like that ",I shake my head sobbing hard.

"No...you are not my taehyung",I bite my lip hard looking at him him, what I did next made him taken aback.

I slapped him.

Hard

Again.

Again.

Again.

"If you think you can call me anything and do anything you want with me then you are wrong Kim Taehyung!! You are an fucking egoistic and arrogant man but don't forget that I am not a weak girl who will stay silent after your torture!!",I shout with fiery eyes.

"You think I am wrong? Let me tell you, you are the one who is wrong the problem is that you never tried to understand me",i said and he frown.

"I never killed you mom! Your stepmother killed her and when I caught her talking about it with someone then she threatened me that she will kill you if I tried to tell anyone. I was puzzled, didn't knew what to do",I clenched my jaw.

I have to spill everything, I cannot live like that. Him hating me for fake reasons.

"Why did you stop tell me everything?",he grip my forearm and I look at him.

"Why? You don't believe me remember Kim, then why should I tell you anything that you will think as a lie?",I raised me eyebrow.