15

✧Y/N POV✧

"No wifes don't bow to their husbands Mrs

"No wifes don't bow to their husbands Mrs.Kim",he said with a smirk.

Mrs.Kim? What the fuck is he saying?

"S-sir i didn't understand", i noticed everyone staring at me with a frown when i stated this. He cleared this throat.

"Oh! Relax darling you don't have to hide it, everyone know about it",he pull me close to him by my waist and smile brightly.

"Uh..ugh what are you saying? I'm not hiding anything... moreover why the hell are you calling me your wife",i whisper.

"Smile at everyone and don't say anything i will explain everything",he kissed my cheeks, i widened my eyes everyone in room gasp, my cheeks turn red.

I noticed Mr.Jeon looking at us boringly, why he hate me so much or he is just bored, whatever.

"So meet everyone My wife, we kept our marriage secret but now i will marry her infront of world",he spoke.

Fuck!! Marry?with him? My foot..but i have to be silent so i can know what is the reason of him saying these things.

I force a smile when he tightened his grip around my waist indicating to behave normal. I saw Tzuyu standing beside Mr.Jeon i couldn't figure out her expression this time. Is she angry or happy or confused?

After the meeting end everyone leave the room except me and him. I turn around wrap my arm around my chest and look at him for explanation. He sat on his chair and pull a chair infront of him gesture me to sit.

I sit hesitantly,he took out a paper and put it on desk.

"Read it",he order.

I look at paper then at him and read it carefully. My eyes widened, in this paper it was clearly written that I'm willing to become his wife and shocking thing was my sign. When i sign on them, i look at him.

"Remember the day of our deal celebration at club, the paper you sign at that time was this and you sign it, i didn't force did i?",he shrugged.

Tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't expect this from him. I stood up from my seat and slap him across his cheek.

"You bastard!! How can you do this? You knew that i was not in right my senses and you used my helpless state!!", I shout at him.

He chuckled before he clenched his jaw and pull me by my waist. "Why? Were you also not in your senses when we fucked eachother,Hmm...my cock deep inside you tell me did you enjoyed it",he grin darkly.