27

Jk outfit ^

Y/N POV

♡•°~~~~☆~~~~~°•♡

♡•°~~~~☆~~~~~°•♡

I swung my hand on dress and do my hair before wearing matching earrings, I didn't do heavy makeup, only lip gloss and moisturizer with a little blush. This is called a fine makeup.

I hear my phone ringing, quickly picking it up I leave for downstairs. "Yeah, I'm coming just a min",I speak and quickly clutch my golden purse before walking out.

When I bid goodbye to ma' and granpa my eyes caught jungkook leaning on car with red coat and tight skinny black Jeans. Arranging my hairs and dress I walk in his direction .

"Hey",i speak softly and he look up at me then smile.

"Ready?",he ask looking me from head to toe and gulp, I nod and he open the door for me like a gentleman he is.

"You look absolutely gorgeous 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 ",he whisper in my ears making them red as I slip in my seat."thanks, btw you are look really handsome",I wink at him and he chuckle.

He started the engine as I told him the location Anna send me, I feel bore so think of playing some music '𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘢'.

We keep humming song all the way, I was really shocked when he sing the boy's part. I never knew he can sing this well. He has a soft, melodious voice, i can hear him sing all the day.

Taehyung used to sing for me, whenever I needed peace I used to hear his soothing deep voice, it was really relaxing."Why don't you become Kpop idol?",I ask and he just purse his lips.

"Well, eomma and appa never supported and I myself wanted to become but you know the judgemental society, just because of these people my parents always think of their reputation not my dreams",he sigh.

I pat his shoulder and didn't said further but again I couldn't remain silent.

"You can try now, there is no one to stop you and trust me once you become famous your parents will pe proud of you", I look at him and he nod in agreement.

"You're right, I'll try",he lick his dry lips and played another song.

Soon we reach the venue, jungkook opened the door for me, I thank him and brush my dress. We entered inside and I was in awe. The decoration is just amazing and the place was huge.

Many rich people were all around, ladies beautiful than me, it makes me nervous, I feel a warm hand on mine, I look up to see jungkook smiling and assure me with his eyes.