17

Y/N POV
•••••••••

I woke up by continuous banging sound on my door i stood up from my bed and made a messy bun then head downstair.
Opening the door of my apartment i was greeted by flash lights.

Is sun this bright?

Suddenly my eyes widened at the front view of my apartment. Media with mic in their hands taking pictures of me, Camera's attention towards me when i saw black cars infront.

Mens in black come up to me and grab 
my hand softly dragging me. "Wait!! Where are you taking me?",i gasp. "Mrs.Kim we get to know you were attacked last night? Is this true? Do you know who were they?", one of the anchor ask.

But the man dragging me didn't stop and rest of the mens was keeping anchors away from me. What is happening?

"I'm asking something who are you?",i try to yank his grip.

"Ma'am please co-operate with us it's Mr.Kim's order to arrive you in his mansion safely", he spoke sternly.

"But i didn't even brush",i whine.

He didn't respond and drive me to His mansion. I look out of window and close my eyes. What a great starting of day!!

After some good minutes we reach and the same man open car door for me. Bitch i have my hands!!

I was amazed by the beauty of this big goddam mansion, absolutely my type. When i step in Vanilla Fragrance fill my nostrils, i look here and there.

Everything was so beautiful!!

I move further but my steps halted, i stood froze when my eyes meet his. My throat become dry just by his piercing gaze on me.

Sitting comfortably on couch man spreading looking directly in my eyes. He gaze up and down at my body and chuckle leave his mouth. He stood up form couch and walk to me.

Affected by his piercing gaze i shifted uncomfortably, he step forward making me do opposite then lean down to look in  my eyes and make tsk sound.

"Seducing me by wearing baby pink Satin Short night suit huh!! slender, smooth legs in view",he smirk.

I clench my one hand on hem of shorts and another on his chest to maintain distance. He back away and turn around.

"Your things will be here in sometime till then go and fresh up, clothes will be placed on our bed",he spoke and emphasize the word 'our' making me shiver at the thought of him and me in same room.

"MARIA!!",he should making me flinch. A girl in her 20s came and bow at him them me."Yes Mr.Kim?",she ask with her delicate voice."go show Ma'am our bedroom and provide her clothes from the wardrobe",he spoke coldly.

She nodded then stood infront of me."Ma'am come i will show you way of your bedroom",she smile and i follow her silently.

"You look young, why do you work here? There are many jobs you can do",i decided to break the silence." My mother used to work here but nowadays she is ill and i can't let her do work in this state",she look down.

"Believe me she will get well soon, a mother who has daughter like you cannot be sick for long time",i smile and pat her head.

"Thank you for comforting me",she look at me with sparkles in her eyes.

She showed me room then leave after giving me dress from the wardrobe. I step inside the bathroom and strip my night suit turning on shower.

Applying fruit shampoo and soap all over my body i close my eyes let water rinse it off my body. Picking towel i wrap it around my body and took another to dry my hair.

I come out and look my reflection at mirror."look what you have done with yourself, you look so dull and exhaust. Thanks to God and that you don't have dark circles yet",i speak to myself and roll my eyes before huffing.

I hear someone chuckle, turn around to see my living nightmare infront of me."you know you should stop talking to yourself like that. You look like a possessed ghost",he smirk.

"Oh! I didn't knew that Mafias are scared of ghost",i play along making him raise a eyebrow at me.

"I don't think that i said I'm scared of you",he mock getting on my nerves.

"Look i don't want to talk to you but i want to know why are you doing all this?",i ask even if i knew why he is doing all this.

"Don't pretend like you don't know Mrs.Kim",he gritted his teeths stepping towards me slowly until my back touch the mirror.

"I don't know",i whisper.

His veins pop out and jaw clenched making me gulp." I don't know what you are talking about just tell me what do you actually want",i glare at him.

I gasp when he threw all the things from dressing table and forcefully make sit on it", don't fuck with me Y/n, i can never forget that day when you tried to took my life for your Fucking lover but you know what? I get rid of him,i took my revenge from him by giving him hurtful death and now it's your turn",i widened my eyes in horror.

"You killed....Suhoo?",i ask try not to break down.

"But don't worry i will not kill you easily kitten, i will make sure that you taste hell for killing my mother",his spoke with pure red eyes.

He knows about his mother death? I can't believe he killed Suhoo. How can he kill a pure soul, he had nothing to do with his mother's death.

"You are a killer a bloody monster you killed Suhoo. He was innocent!!",i shout while hitting his chest.

"Trust me if i want i can kill you right now and right here but i will not because for you i have decided so many things",he bite my earlobe and walk out of room leaving me dumbfounded and angry.

Rest in peace Suhoo I'm sorry please forgive.

*****
Y/n is going to Taste hell y'all👁️👄👁️
Pray for her safety and vote before i beat you ass😭