33

Y/N POV

After 5 days

I came out of bathroom in my office attire, I put on my watch and white blazer, picking up the rubber band I make a pony quickly. I'm already irritated so I didn't care to put atleast moisturizer.

Only little bit of lip balm and I am ready, I whine and fist my hand. Why it has to come today? Periods!! The word many girls are afraid of.

It skipped 2 months and now I'm damn sure that flow will be heavy, I can imagine it already.

Periods!! Damn you!!

I didn't went to office for 5 days so that I can take care of Jungkook, as I am the reason behind all this. Taehyung didn't called me or ask anything.

I guess Jimin has explained everything to him, though I feel bad for him because he wanted to shoot me not Jungkook. I know I must be crazy to think that ,why should I feel bad when he wanted to kill me.

But I am like this and I hate it.

I got startled by the shifting voice and turn around."Ready?",Jungkook ask and I nodded.

"I thought you leave already",I said checking messages on my phone. 10 missed calls from Taehyung.

"I wanted to go with you",he speak and I hum.

I'll talk to him later at office, maybe he wants to talk about something important. I sigh and messaged him to meet me at his cabin.

"Y/n, since I came here you are avoiding me and making distance between us. What happened? Did I do something wrong?",he frown turning me around by gripping my shoulder.

"No, you did nothing and why do you think that? Everything is alright koo, I am just afraid to hurt you",I sigh.

"You never hurts me and now I am all fine, my scar is also fading slowly. Please don't stay away from me. I can't tolerate it",he whisper softly.

"Ok ok, let's go or we will be late",I said and smile, he nodded and kiss my forehead.

▪▪▪▪

I enter in my cabin and got startled by the figure but sigh at the familiar face." You need to stop making me scared",I put my belongings on table and breath out.

"We need to talk",he said raspily and I nodded.

"I saw Suhoo in garden of my parents mansion",my breath hitch."and",I gulp.

"Mrs.Kim appear suddenly from nowhere and take me with her in mansion. As much I know, i killed him so how in the hell he is alive?",he glare the pen in his hand.

"Why are you telling me all this?",I cleared my throat.

"You knew it, didn't you?",I watch his clenched jaw and shifted on my chair.

"W-what? How can you assume everything by yourself?",I gulp and sweat form on my hands.

Why I am afraid?

"He was your so called lover and if he is alive then obviously you knew it",he tilted his head glaring at me.

"I didn't knew",I gritted my teeths.