32

"Jungkook w..what are you doing? Someone might misunderstood us",I whisper steadily.

"Why can't I have you? Am I that bad? Why can't you love me?",he frown closing the leftover gap between us.

I can hear his heartbeat,he leans more close and we hear the door burst open.

"What is happening here?!!",I flinch at the sudden shout.

We turn around and my soul left my body. Taehyung standing at door breathing heavily with the rage in his eyes, jaw clenched tightly like it will break in no seconds.

"Hyung",jungkook said standing infront of me like a shield. I clutch my dress tightly and look down taking deep breaths.

"I ask what the fuck you both were doing here?!!",taehyung growl and pace in our direction and stopped infront of us.

"You guys have been fucking behind me and I have no idea of it? How down can you go Y/n?",his words stabbed in my heart.

How much down I can go.

"And you jungkook, you fall on her trap?",he look at koo in disbelief.

"Hyung, it's not what you think-",he cut off Jungkook.

"So what my eyes saw was nothing huh? No friends come this close like you both were right now!!",he shout gripping jungkook's collar.

I came out and clutch his arm and push him."You can't assume anything by yourself!!",I yell and he glare at me.

"Oh please you better shut the fuck up whore, you can't keep your pussy shut!! My dick was not enough for your cunt that you ran behind him?",he scoff and I back away.

"Hyung!! She is your wife!! You can't humiliate her like this!!",jungkook shout.

"See lover boy saving his girl, so cute",taehyung said dramatically.

"I will fucking kill you",he pull out his gun and point it in my direction.

Tears trickle down from my eyes, I bite my lips hard untill it begins to bleed. Jungkook hide me behind him."shoot".

"Jungkook move aside",taehyung groan and I grip jungkook's arm and he turn his head." Koo, go away",I look into his eyes which were shining with tears.

He look at Taehyung."Shoot",I breathed out in fear, my hands tremble when I hear the gun load."Move away jungkook, she is behind all the misery of my life. You don't know that she is the one who killed my m..mom",taehyung said.

Jungkook didn't move an inch, I tried to push him."move koo",I cried but he ignored me."I will count till 5, of he didn't move, you better come out Y/n and die by yourself",he said and jungkook trap me on balcony railing so that I can't come out. His back hit my chest.

"1".

"Jungkook, are you fucking crazy?!",I gasp and tried to remove his hands.

"2".

"3", my throat becomes dry.

"Jungkook, please",I cried out loud.

"4".

I finally remove his hand and came out behind him and close my eyes ready to die.

"5".

Bang!!

Silence

No pain

"I love you Y/n".

I open my eyes and widened them when I saw jungkook standing infront of me with blood all over on his body."JUNGKOOK", I shout.