Epilogue

A/n Pov

"Hey champ! Why don't you go and play with them?",Taehyung ask his son who was busy staring at children playing.

"I don't want to",he said without glancing at his father once, Taehyung sigh and pat his head before sitting beside his beloved son.

"You know what Taesin I was also like this at your age, I felt lonely but then your mom entered in my life and everything changed. I believe you can also find someone who will take care of you",Taehyung said looking at his wife who was playing with little 5 year old girl.

"You believe?",Taesin stare at his father coldly and turn his head to look at his mother and small girl.

"Yeah",Taehyung smile at his son.

Flashback

"What will you name him?",y/n ask him.

"Taesin",Taehyung whispered and Y/n nodded."What made you think about this name?", Y/n look at her husband who was admiring little life in his arms.

"It just came into my mind",Taehyung shrugged.

"I hope he will never do the Sins I have done",Y/n look at Taehyung who has sad expression on his face.

"It's our past Tae and he is our present, so we should focus on him and forget our past memories hm?",y/n cup Taehyung's cheeks and he nodded.

Flashback ends

"Mei come here!!",Tzuyu shout.

Mei is daughter of Tzuyu and Jimin. Although they both married when Taesin was 2 months old but Mei is 10 years younger than him. Why? Because Tzuyu and Jimin tried their best to have baby but couldn't have one.

One day their life changed when Tzuyu got pregnant, everyone couldn't express their feelings. Most happiest person was jimin. Mei was born when Taesin was 10 years old.

Now she is 5 years old and Taesin is 15 years old, he has been cold since born. He never cried during his childhood like any other kid.

Mei is sensitive, innocent, caring and beautiful girl where Taesin is mysterious, cold, emotionless boy. No one can know what is going inside his mind yet his parents never hate him for being like this.

"Yes mom!!",Mei smile at her mom and Jimin pull her on his lap." You should eat something princess",jimin kiss her cheeks and she giggle.

Taehyung and Y/n chuckle at them while Taesin sit on the chair beside Y/n. She look at her son who has no emotions on his face and sigh."Taesin, are you hungry love?",Y/n ask.

"No mom, I ate my noodles",he said.

Y/n nods and peck his forehead.

Mei jump off Jimin's lap and sit beside Taesin." Oppa you didn't shared with me",she look at him with pout.

Taesin didn't reply and stood up before making his way inside his house." Bubs, Oppa never talk to me, am I bad girl",Mei look at Y/n with her glossy eyes.

"No Mei you are good girl, your Oppa is stressed because of his exams hm?",Y/n hug Mei and caress her hair.

Taesin look down from his window and his eyes were stuck at Mei's figure. He pull down the curtains and turn around to look at the small picture of girl he has in his room.

It was Mei.

The End...?

Book 2 coming soon

Book 2 coming soon...

"SIN"