36

Y/N POV

I came out of bathroom wearing my pyjamas and put on some lotion om my hands. I pick up my clothes which needed to get fold, I put all of them on the couch and started to fold them one by one.

Suddenly a knock on my window get me startled, I narrowed my eyes and walk carefully there.

I gasp when I saw Taehyung standing here in just sweatpants and hoodie. What is he doing here at this time? I look at the watch, it shows 11:56. I quickly open the window and he jump inside.

"What the fuck took you so long?",he hiss and wipe off the sweat on his forehead.

"What are you doing here?",I raised my eyebrow.

He sigh and pass by me and sit down on the bed's edge." I caught Suhoo and killed him",he deadpanned.

"You did what?",I widened my eyes.

"He spilled everything so easily",he smirk and bite his lips losting in his thoughts."He spilled? What about Mrs.Kim?",I ask.

"She wanted to marry dad and that was the only reason she did all this shit",he gritted his teeth clutching the mattress tightly.

"Did you talked to her? You shouldn't have kill him tho, he had family and they already lost their one  child and losing other will shattered them more",I whisper and he his eyes turn soft and signals me to come near and I did without hesitation.

I gasp when he pulled me on his lap making me straddled him."he deserved that, didn't he?",he whispered.

"But his parents don't",I says and he sigh.

"Sometimes, parents have to bear pain of their children's sin, hmm?",he caresses my hairs and I hum closing my eyes.

Suddenly a pair of soft lips land on mine and i open my eyes slowly only to find his closed while he suck my lower lip. A satisfied moan leave my lips and I feel him smile.

He is smiling?!

He pull away with a smooch sound and I pant" you just smiled?",I look at him and he didn't reply and kiss my cheeks.

"W-what was that? Are you on your periods?",I gasp when he laughed, he shook his head.

"It's just, I found out that you are innocent. I was so wrong to blame you for killing my mom",he look down.

"You found out? Wasn't it clear when I told you everything? You didn't believe me first",I scoff and was about to stand up but he clutch me waist and pull me more close.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I was too mad at you and years ago circumstances made me believe that you tried to kill me and my mom. Do you think it was easy for me to trust on you even when you throw me in water? I was blinded by the all lies",he cup my jaw and look in my eyes.

"I understand Taehyung, but what you did to take revenge cannot be forgotten, can it be?",I ask.

"I know and I am sorry about everything. We can make everything normal again and think about starting our family. You, me and our baby",he said caressing my belly.

"Still-".

He peck my lips and look at me with hope in his eyes. Why he is making everything difficult for me? I can never hate him.