23

Y/N POV

"Hello darling",his deep voice reach my ears making me feel somehow happy.
"What are you doing?",he ask as i look at Jungkook with my side eye.

"Just going to office",i reply simply.

"With?",he speak while emphasized it."Jungkook...now will you stop asking too much questions",i sigh."since when you started to call him Jungkook instead of Mr.jeon?",i can feel him frown.

"It doesn't matter",i roll my eyes before scoffing, i hear person beside me chuckling."don't talk back kitten and tell me did you eat anything?",he warn me sternly.

"Yes,now happy?",i reply with a little teasing voice and look out of window."yeah! Don't be a little brat!! I swear I'll punish you first i came back",he yell and i cut the call quickly.

Damn!! This man is going to be death of mine.

"What happened? Mrs.Kim get threat or what?",he chuckled and shake his head laughing at my scared state.

"Shut up!!",i pout and look out of window ."Y/n". I hear him calling my name and i just hum."can i ask you something?",he give me a quick glance before looking back at road.

"You are already asking tho",i grin while teasing a little, he pin some glare at me."ok ask", i exclaimed and what he ask make me choke.

"Are you virgin?",i look at him with my wide eyes while he give me a side look and gulp. I think for words but nothing come out. The atmosphere became awkward.

"I'm sorry",he apologized and lick his lips.

"I-i",i stuttered badly.

"I'm not",i answer finally and  look away quickly hiding my red face."i didn't expect you to answer me and moreover a genuine answer",he stare at me for a second.

"Jungkook, i want to be your good friend and make sure not to lie and give eachother our geniune answer of any questions. I know it's too fast but we can start everything again in our good way",i speak looking at him.

"What do you mean by start everything again?",he look at me with frown."Hi, my name is Y/n, it's nice to meet you what's your name?",i started and he understands quickly.

"My name Jeon Jungkook, it's really nice to meet you. Btw where are you going?",he ask with smile.

"I work in Kim Enterprises so yeah, you can guess", i said trying hard not to laugh at that moment.

"What a coincidence!! I'm also going there", he exclaimed with dramatic shock and i chuckled."so why not become friends Mr.Jeon",i look at him with a grin and we shake our hands.

"Wanna go on date with me someday?",he ask with raised eyebrow which make him more attractive as i look at him in amusement."sure".

______

"Send me those files I'll check them then if you want you can also take a look at them",i speak politely as the co-worker nodded his head and leave.

I hear the telephone ring,i picked it up"hello Pa-Kim Y/n talking",i speak.
"Oh yeah I'll check Mr.Choi don't worry, yeah i have already asked everyone but your American parcel has not reach yet",i reply and gesture the person who is standing on door to place file on table.