7

TZUYU POV

I was talking shit about Mr.Kim when i saw Mr.Jeon standing at the door, i widened my eyes and cut the call.

"You can continue Ms.Chou" he said.

"I-i it's not like t-that Mr

"I-i it's not like t-that Mr.Jeon-" ,he cut me off. "Nevermind i am here to offer you something", offer?

"About what?" I asked

" Mr.Kim offer you to work under him", what??

"Why", i frown

"According to him you deserve better so he want you to work for him and you will get you salary according to your talent like you know more than you are receiving here", he shrugged

Well he is right tho, i deserve better and it's good reason to stay with Y/n...she needs me.

"Hmm...i am accepting Mr.Kim's offer", i said. He show me his bunny smile making me smile also and walk out.

"Oh my goddddd his smile is so cute just like bunny", i sequel.

___________________________________________

Y/n POV

"Really? Thank god now I'm not alone....but why he did this? What he wants to do?", I frown

"Y/n you are thinking too much....relax girl~ I'm starting from Tomorrow", she said. Then i cut the call after bidding goodbye to her.

I know that he was good friend of Tzuyu.She is like sister to him, he still care for her alot that's why he offer her to work in his company.

"TAEHYUNG!!" A girl shout at boy who was laughing his ass off.

"Hahahahah....You look so cute when you get angry", he laugh loudly making her blood boil in anger.

"You brat how dare you embarrass me infront of my crush I WILL KILL YOU!!", She ran to catch him but stop when she saw her bestie coming towards her.

She form fake tears in her eyes and cry hard making him frown.

"Tzuyu what happen? Oh my why are you crying?", Her friend ask with worried expression.

"Y/n see you lover embarrass me infront of my crush", she cries hard.

"Taehyung why you did this", she look at him.

"Y/n i- i was just pranking her j-just pranking hehehe", he stuttered she glare at him while her friend smirk at him making him glare at her back.

{After sometime}

"I don't like you then why are you following me leave me!!", Tzuyu spat at Jack.

" You are mine....only mine!!", He hold her wrist and drag her.

"Leave me!! I don't like you!! You can't force me!! Leave you jerk!", She shout.

In blink of eye she saw Jack on floor groaning in pain.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER WITHOUT HER CONCERN!!", Taehyung shout at the playboy of University.

"Why you care ? Don't come between us!! What relationship you have with her!!", Boy glare at him.

"I'm her brother so you better stay away from her before i break every bone of your body!!", He exclaimed.

"I will not!! She is MINE and my next toy to play with...to touch and do whatever i want", he showed his disgusting smirk.

Taehyung punch him until he started to bleed. Jack's friend come and take him away. Taehyung look at Tzuyu and hug her when he saw her tears.

"It's ok I'm here", he kiss her forehead.

Suddenly i hear notification on my phone.

Kim Taehyung follow you on instagram.

I hope you like it💜