6

{Y/n POV}

"Mr.Kim i don't want to work for you I'm glad that i was chosen for this....Thanks but i will find another company to work with", i said directly looking in his fiery eyes which was glaring me.

Oh! Ms.Y/n you are so naive...where will you work let me guess", he put his fingers on his chin pretend like thinking.

"In Cha Corporation, Jeon corporation, Choi corporation, Shin Corporation, Lee corporation....let me clear one thing they all will not even let you enter in their company and you are saying you will work with them", i frown. what did he mean by they wouldn't let me enter.

" Did you forget all  big companies IN KOREA took money from me and they have to take my permission before giving someone job". How..i mean i never hear about this rule.

"I made this rule...you forget that I'm Mafia, BIGGEST OR MOST DANGEROUS whatever you like to say.....now don't take too much stress Ms.Park now go...Come tomorrow at 7:00 a.m sharp i will give you contract to sign" he said coldly

_____________✨✨✨✨✨✨_____________

"Relax Y/n you just have to go and do work then come home easy peasy lemon squeezy", Tzuyu said.

"It's not simple Yu...Do you think he would let me live peacefully?", i replied dryly, she sighed and pat my shoulder.

"Y/n should i also give interview in his company i will be able to accompany you and you know Mr.jeon~", she started again.

"Now cheer up na", she exclaimed i give her small smile and take a sip of my fav cappuccino.

_

__________🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃_____________

{Next Day}

I stood in front of his cabin took a deep breath before knocking and enter when got reply "come in".

" Good morning Sir ", i bowed and stood beside his table.

He stand up and come towards me and hovered his body above mine, i close my eyes due to closeness.

" Read it loudly and sign on it", he back away i opened my eyes and take file then look away in embarrassment.

I read file and frown.

°In contract file°

Rules

1. I promise to work with Kim corporation till retirement.

2. I will never talk back to my Boss.

3. I will be always loyal toward my work.

4. I will not talk with any male employee without taking permission of my boss.

5. I can't step out of office without asking Mr.kim unless it's important.

Signature
____________

What the fuck ! These rules are wired!!

" Sir i never saw rules like that... it's my choice if i want to talk with anyone or want to go out!! ", I frown.

"You should come out of your fiction world. They are my rules and you have to follow them no matter what", he spat

I roll my eyes and sign it...No choice is left.

"Good"

"Now go and make me coffee I'm tired", he sit on his chair dramatically. Bastard!!

" Mr.kim as far as i know there are peon you can just press Bell and he will bring one for you... I'm not here for this work" i scoff.

"Do i need to remind you rule no.2 not to talk back", he glared.

Yu❤️: "what!! Are you some kind of maid or what HOW DARE HE GIVE YOU STUPID RULES !! FUCKER!! I WILL KILL HIM JUST GAVE ME PERMISs-i-on....".

:Yinee💜
"Calm down wait what happen yu?"

Yu❤️: ......M-Mr J-jeon!? I-

Call ended

Mr.Jeon what is he doing there? Aish why she declined the call now I'm worried what is happening there..

You can carry on Ms.Chou Tzuyu

I don't know what rubbish i just worte😅

'I hope Ms.Chou is ok😗 cuz you all know who JEON JUNGKOOK is🌌

Don't forget to Vote and comment down prayer for our sweet Tzuyu👉👈.