16

Y/n POV

"You know sometimes i feel like taking a break from life everything is just exhausting",i sigh and turn to her side.

"Y/n ah i don't know why are you talking like this but i know one thing for sure that Taehyung will keep you like a queen",she smile,
Only if she knew.

I fake smile at her.

"So....should i pack some lingerie?",she wiggle her eyebrows, i hit her hand lightly.

"Why?Did you guys already have your honeymoon",she smirk.

A red shade creep up to my cheek when i remember that night. I look away to hide my red cheeks and pull up the zip of my bag.

Hush!! Thank god packing is done

"Thanks for your help Yu".i spoke, she just wink at me.

I plop on my bed and run my hands through hair. Today is exhausting day so many things happened and i can't believe everything is going to change from now.

Just how fast the night changes.

"Are you and Mr.Jeon a thing?", I ask curiously.

"Nah! What make you think that?",she twitch her lips.

"Just curious by the way you guys always stand close to each other",i gave her teasing smile.

"He don't even look at me once",she roll her eyes making me chuckle.

"What about Mr.Park? It's been a long time we last met him", she exclaimed."yeah i last met him at restaurant since then i didn't meet him",i shrugged making her nod.

"I think it's time to go",she grin and bid goodbye.

I feel some kind of feelings towards Mr.Park not in the sexual or love way but in another way which I'm not able to figure out. My brain will surely blast someday if i keep overthink about small things.

My stomach growl indicating me to eat something before i die. I stood up and head to my kitchen opening cabinet to find kimchi.

Guess what? There is nothing present that's mean i have to go convenience store to buy food for my empty stomach.

~~~

Once i reach there i pant continuously

Once i reach there i pant continuously. Seriously hunger can make you do everything if i say i mean it.

Cold breeze with faint sound of vehicles and people walking can be heard. Even Weather is way more beautiful than my Fucked up life.

I look up at the sky and smile automatically made it's way to my lips. I enter inside the store and bought necessary things then pay and leave for apartment.

I frown when i didn't saw any vehicle, are you kidding me? There were many people walking on street and vehicles it's not even 10 min and everything vanished?

Shrugging my thoughts off i was about to step forward when i hear sound of gun firing,my eyes widened a gasp leave my mouth.

I gulp and increase my speed, there was no one then how in the world i hear the sound of gun, another gunshot can be heard making me run.

After running for 5 min i pant still from here my apartment was at 10min distance. Stepping slowly i look around and release a sigh when found nothing, suddenly i hear footsteps behind me, turning around instantly i look in horror.

No sign of human i gulp and try to calm my fast breathing. In no second i was pulled by my waist, my eyes widened i tried to scream when a rough hand was put on my mouth.

I tried to remove the hand from my mouth but was not successful when i hear"it's me calm down",i blink continuously and try to figure out whose voice is this.

"It's Jimin now don't think too much if you don't wanna die",he spoke.

Mr.Park?

He removed his hand from my mouth and i turn around to look at him.

"You are the one following me",i ask in anger.

"No, it was not me".

"Listen i will tell you everything but first i need to drop you to your apartment safely",his State with seriousness in his voice.

I nod.

He interwine my hand with his and walk slowly looking around. His eyes widened before he push ourselves behind the wall and a bullet hit the wall making me gulp in fear.

What the hell is happening?

I watch him taking out something from his pocket. GUN!! Don't be shocked Y/n he is also a part of Mafia. My thoughts were cut off by him.

"Y/n run when i say",i nodded.

"3"

"2"

"1"

" RUN!!",I run as he shout before shooting a man dressed in black then another then many.

I gasp at how many are there and wonder about those who are hiding. I hear a groan looking back i found Jimin at ground groaning.

I ran to him and hold his hand when he pushed me at shot a man behind me who was going to hit me. I look at his hand which have deep cut and blood dripping from it.

☆☆☆☆

We reach my apartment opening the lock i enter with Jimin who drop himself at couch before making hufs sound.

I took out first aid box from cabinet and sit beside him.

"Give me your hand your wound need to be treated quickly before getting infected",i spoke softly. He give me his hands and i clean the wound first.
"Who were they?",i ask curiously.

"Mens of Blackban",he said

"Actually they are rivals of you husband",i sulk at the word husband but keep quite.

"When they found out about your and Taehyung's wedding they tried to harm you and was planning to kidnap you but fortunately i get to know about it",his eyes darken with each second passing.

"But why they want to kidnap me?",i ask.

"Don't play dumb Y/n, you are wife of their rival in other words their key to defeat Taehyung",i frown at his words.

"Don't puzzle me",i spoke in frustration.

"If you were kidnapped by them then they would've threat Taehyung like they would hurt you or kill you", he spoke.

"Oh",was the only thing leave my mouth but internally i laugh at him because Taehyung don't care about me at all he also want to hurt me like his rival.

"Thanks Y/n, it's late I'll be leaving",he stood up before ruffling my hairs making me pout in anger.

"Don't do that",i adjust my hairs.

"I like doing that your hairs are soft tho",he chuckled.

He give me a warm smile for the first time i saw a genuine smile on his face instead of smirk making me smile as well.

°°°°°°°°°°

I hope this chapter didn't disappoint you ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

They are so many things to happen I'm really excited,something that you guys are not expecting to happen. I'm sure you are going to love it💜

Can't wait to see your reaction 🤧

Keep supporting♡(> ਊ <)♡