4

Y/n POV

H-how? He is a-alive! I froze at my place

"Y/n! Y/n!". I flinch and look behind to see my furious boss."What are you thinking bow don't you have manners",she whisper. I quickly bow and stand beside Tzuyu.

"Oh my isn't he Most Dangerous Mafia V", One employe exclaimed.

He is MAFIA am i dreaming if yes then i want to wake up.

"Welcome MR.KIM, it is really nice to meet you'. Our boss shake her hand with him and one by one every employees.

"What is he doing here?". I turn to see Tzuyu jaw dropped."What do you think he is doing he is CEO of KIM CORPORATION",I whispered "Y/n.." I hum "let's resign". I slap her butt "Did you already loose it" i frown .

"What?"She asked,"your brain" i replied she glared at me which I return kindly."Do you think that it is easy to get another job" i look at her in disbelief she look down and shook her head.

MR.KIM shake his hand with Tzuyu then stretch his hand towards me i look at his hand then at him only to meet his piercing gaze. I shiver when his cold hands touch mine i try to yank it away but his grip tightened. I swear it's going to leave mark.

After sometime i was present our project which i prepare by ruining my sunday. Everyone clap and my boss look at Mr.kim but he has bored expression on his face i clenched my jaw. How much i want to punch his handsome face, he look at one of his bodyguard and told him to call Mr.Jeon who is he?

Wait he is black cloth man from club who i caught staring at me yesterday

He talk with Mr.kim then said" We are ready to deal with Kang Corporation" i sigh in relief"but..we have one condition". I frown now what they want !!

_

"Mr Jeon is hot i was staring at him whole time and his body oh my he is my ideal type and his doe eyes"

"Mr Jeon is hot i was staring at him whole time and his body oh my he is my ideal type and his doe eyes". Tzuyu squeal and fangirl over Mr.jeon.

"Btw y/n what is their condition?" She asked."Well i don't know they are in boss's cabin talking about this let's see"she hum.

"Y/n are you....ok?"i look at her soften eyes my eyes got teary she knows me well that I'm thinking about Mr.Kim or should I say my Tae. I sob when she hugged me,"why always i have to suffer all the time Tzuyu". She kiss my forehead

"Everything will be alright" She comfort me i nooded with hope.

NOTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT FOR YOU PARK Y/N. YOU WILL TASTE HELL.

___________________________________________

°THAT IS FOR TODAY GUYS DID YOU ENJOYED COMMENT DOWN.

•ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER TOUNGE

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜