22

Y/N POV

"Wrong move bella",he whispers in my ear.

I gasp when he throw me in the pool with a extreme force, gasping for oxygen i shout while panting"Jung fucking cock!!".

"Told ya not to curse at me",he tsk and shake his head while laughing again. I took the opportunity and pull his leg and he also fall in pool."Told ya Karma is a bitch",i said saracastily.

"You little piece of shit!!",he says wiping his face and glare at me."you are the one who started!!",i smirk but drop when he smile mischievously.

"W-what?",i stuttered but that look never leave his face. My eyes widened when he come forward."hey!! Stay right there you can't do that!!", I yell while backing as i fucking know what he is thinking.

Without any another thought he grip my neck and and pull me by waist and according to my thought he push me inside the water.

I shut my eyes tightly and gasp for air as soon i begin to kick my legs he leave me and started to laugh."are you crazy?what  if i have died",i pant and wipe my face before looking at him.

"I will never let that happen",he speak in husky deep voice while staring into my eyes deeply with some emotions i was not able to figure out.

"That's good",i speak in saracastic way to ease the atmosphere and pull out my hand to have a grip on wine bottle before gulping it.

I feel presence behind me but didn't turn around, a his hot breath hit my neck as his veiny hand came in my view as he pick up another bottle. I turn around and watch him drinking as his Adam apples contracts and relaxs.

He look at me while putting the empty bottle behind me on floor. Suddenly he splash water on my face."what the-",i open my mouth but shut and splash on him too.

This is how we begin to play the splashing game and ran inside the pool here and there try to catch eachother.
"Stop i can't run more",i huff and stood near him while he smile.

I look up at him as he come closer"i think you need practice of running too",he grin and tuck a hair strand behind my ear before looking into my eyes.

"You want me to become Mafia too? So that i can kill all of you before running away?",i joke and soon break into laugh with him.

Taking a glimpse of his shining face i stop  laughing as my eyes meet his, he gulp before placing his hand on my waist. My eyes were half open due to the amount of alcohol i consume. I never drink this much.

His shiny doe eyes pierce through my soul as his lips brush over mine while wine breath hit my face making the atmosphere hot same to my body.

I close my eyes as he close the gap between us and finally his soft juicy lips met mine. His around my waist tightened and i wrap my hand around his neck pulling him closer. I shouldn't be doing this, it is not right but again the alcohol make my thoughts blurry.

A/N POV

He suck on her lower lip before biting them making her gasp, finding the opportunity he enter his tongue inside her mouth devouring each corner of her mouth as it was his meal for today.