31

Y/N POV

•°•♡~••♡••~♡•°•

•°•♡~••♡••~♡•°•

Voice of my heels echoed as I walk downstair smoothly with a fade smile. Everyone's head turns in my direction and I breathed out nervously.

I hear gasp and squealing sound, I finally reached down and pass by some girls who were drooling and gasping not to mention fangirling over me like I am some kind of idol.

"She is so pretty!!".

"Omg, did she came from heaven?".

"I am so jealous damn!!".

"See I told you honey, she exactly look like her mother but more beautiful",a middle aged lady said passing me a smile and I did same.

I look around and saw Jimin coming to me, he pass me a bright smile and hold my hand."Everyone meet my sister Park Y/n, for whom this has organised. We lost her when she was just 1 month old but fortunately we found her again and I'm thankful for that. Please enjoy yourself",he speak and give me a side hug.

Everyone claps.

"I love you",he kisses my cheeks.

"Love you too".

"Let's go, mom and dad is impatient",he grio my hand drag me.

"Mom and Dad".

We stopped infront of two decent couples, hearing Jimin's voice they turn around and look at him then me."Y/n, my baby",the women I think is my mom hugged me tightly and kiss all over my face.

"I missed you so much, do you know how much we all prayed for your safety? We find you everywhere but didn't get any information and I literally losed the hope but now you are here and now I'm the happiest person in this world! You missed me right?",she look at me and I nodded quickly.

"Move aside and let me meet my daughter",dad hold my hand and kiss it making me chuckle.

"Dad",I whisper softly.

He look at me and nodded," you look more beautiful than your mom",he cup my cheeks and smile lovingly.

"Ok guys, let's start the party!!",I flinch hearing Jimin shout.

"Jimina-ah where is Taehyung?",mom ask him, well I also wonder where he is.

"He is coming see",he pointed at the door and we turn around. Taehyung walk in our direction with jungkook as I made eye contact with jungkook.