19

Y/N POV

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!",i hear him shout.

"Why are you here?",i frown with tear in my eyes."So you are saying that i should've let you die huh?!",he ask in disbelief and grip my arm tightly.

"Mr.Jeon....please leave me alone",i took a deep breath before saying.

"What make you think that i will let you die? Moreover why you want to die?!!",he frowned deeply.

"Tell me why should i be alive huh? No one wants me...My presence irritate you i even tho i didn't do anything, there are many people who don't like me...who want me to die, my life was full of misery since childhood !! I should die..i can't take this pain anymore",i sniff don't want to break down infront of him.

"You can live for your loved ones, your husband, your friends especially your bestfriend Tzuyu, there many people who loves you than why do you want to die for others where you can live for your loved ones",he explained before looking away and sigh.

"Ok tell me do you really want to die? Do you think you want to die just because of that shitty reason?",he ask.

Do i really want to die? I would be lying if i said yes tho,i am afraid of dieing...i don't know!!

"Listen.... it's your life and don't think about what others think just live your life cuz you get it once",he says softly.

"Why are you explaining it to me...you hate me and even if i die it's not like it'll effect you",i joke before scoffing and look away.

"I already told you i don't hate you, didn't i",he gritted his teeths.

"Whatever!! But thank you for making me understand that there are many people who loves me.",i smile and it was genuine.

He hum and looking into my eyes,it look like his doe eyes were reading mine. We stare at eachother for seconds before he cleared his throat at this awkward moment."i think we should go",he says before walking away.

_________

"Mrs.Kim!!!!",i turn around and sigh."Yu please don't call me that not you please!!",i plead her.

"Why don't you like to be called Mrs.Kim huh?",she wiggle her eyebrows making me roll my eyes."By the way i was going to my hometown for some days... I'll miss you",she pout.

"Why? Is everything alright?",i ask worriedly."yeah!! Grandma wanted to meet me, i told her that i will come during weekends but she is stubborn",she exclaimed. I smile hearing her.

She is lucky to have family and her Grandma is a sweetheart, i met her once and she treated me like her own child."She also asked for you to come",she says.