13 🔞

! MATURE CONTENT !

A/N POV

Her words make him loose his sanity, he kissed her passionately yet roughly and made his way toward master bed and lay her down then pull away from kiss.

He groan when he saw lust in her innocent eyes. "You really know how to look innocent, huh! Then lemme take all your innocence today", her heart skip a beat hearing his deep voice.

"Then take it", she peck his lips seductively. His eyes darken and started to remove his shirt eyes not leaving her figure.

She blushed hard at view of his naked body but she didn't look away. She also don't know how she got this much confidence.

He hovered above her and kiss her neck, she moan before he trail kisses to her cleavage and lick her sweet spot." Yeah! That's what i want to hear from you,all the night".

He licks her neck, and open zip of her dress, she stare at his doe eyes

He licks her neck, and open zip of her dress, she stare at his doe eyes. He throw dress at  corner. He became hardened by the view of her delicate body.

She hide her chest by putting her hands making him groan in anger, he came closer and glare at her eyes.

"MINE",

He move his head down and suck her right breast, she roll her eyes in pure pleasure

He move his head down and suck her right breast, she roll her eyes in pure pleasure. He bite it making her whimper. And suck left breast like a baby.

His kissed one last time then move down and peck her stomach then her waistband, she gasp when his rough hands spread her legs widely.

"Heaven", but his jaw clenched.

"Am i the only one who get this view?", he look into her eyes with sharp eyes, making her nod in fear. He smirk devilishly. She close her eyes and sigh in relief.

Her eyes widened when he part her folds and give it a long lick and spread her legs more wide. She tried to close them but he grip them tightly.

He stare into her eyes then again put his head between her legs. He started to fuck her vagina and his fingers circle her clit.

She moan his name making him go wild. He put one finger inside her then another. He groan when she her walls clenched around his fingers.

"So fucking wet for me princess", he said in raspy voice." I-i am coming". She pant.

"Yes! Cum for me darling, cum for me. Let me taste you", she released before he pull out his finger and lick her juices looking directly into her eyes.

He moan.

"You taste so sweet"

He hovered above her again and cup her pussy, then part her folds again and spread her legs wide and look straight at her parted folds and bite his lips.

He mouth 'so fucking beautiful'.

He positioned himself and look into her eyes for permission, she nodded. She gasp feeling tip of his length.

"Please".

"Please what sweetheart?", He smirked.

"I need to feel you. Just fuck me already!!", She groan. "As you wish".

He put his length inside her slowly, she dig her nails on his back, closing her eyes tightly in pain. After sometime when she nod he move more inside her then pull out.

He put again in one go, she moan feeling him inside. He started to move and kiss her lips. He thrust Faster, Both moaned.  she lick her lips. He hit her g-spot.

And thrust inside her in animalistic speed. Spread her legs more widely and thrust more Deeply making her cry in pleasure.

"Ah! So tight and warm pussy! Just for me", he put her legs on his shoulder and thrust. He throw his head back.

She feel knot in her stomach, her walls clenched around his cock making him thrust hard.

She cum on his cock.

After sometime he also cum inside her filling her with his seeds and pull out his length. Both pant, he lay down beside her pulling her close.

Both stare at each other suddenly he said in raspy voice "What about one more round".

She hit his chest both laughed, and close their eyes. He pull her more closer and kiss her neck. She smile with close eyes when he cup her pussy, caressed it then both drifted into sleep.

••••••••••••••

How was it ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

I hope you like it🌝 I'm not good in writing smut this is my first time🤭.

I was feeling butterflies while writing it.

Vote! And comment down you current situation 🌚

Hobi water💦