34

《~~~~°•♡•°~~~~~》

《~~~~°•♡•°~~~~~》

A/N POV

Her gaze roam around as she get lost in everything around her, her was mind messing up with her. Her head felt heavy, like hundreds of stones are stored in their.

"What do you want to talk about?",a deep voice breaked her thousands of thoughts.

She turn around and look at the decent man infront of her, even in sweatpants he looked handsome.

"Listen, what i am going to say will definitely make you angry, please first listen then react",she said calmly and Taehyung nod his head in agreement.

"I was thinking about what clue I was missing and automatically thought of your father came in my brain as you know he was not their when your late mother's dead body was found",she continued but stop when Taehyung raised his eyebrow and clenched his jaw.

"See, I know that uncle can't be involve in it but I just want to know if where was he at that time?",she asked and Taehyung pursue his lips.

"Dad has nothing to do with this understood? It doesn't matter where he was, maybe he went out of country for some important work?",taehyung poke his cheeks.

"You are wasting my time go and enjoy your day with you fake husband",he roll his eyes and turn around.

"Excuse me!! I also don't have any interest in talking with you!! You better don't ask my help from now on, and if you did. I will not help you",she snap and turn her face to the see water pouring down different colours.

Silence. Silence. Silence.

She turn around and sigh.

He really left!! Asshole!!

Phone buzz in her hand as she didn't pick it up,"he really has audacity to piss me off",she mutter under her breath.

Phone again vibrated and she closed her eyes before shutting it down." Sometimes We need little bit of good time for ourselves too",her voice softened as she look at the magical view and flinch when fireworks started.

She smile widely and felt the cold breeze passing, this is really a good night.

A sudden hand made contact with her shoulders as she get roughly turn around, a soft pair of lips wrap around her pink stained one. Her heartbeat accelerated and her mind goes numb.

Both of them lips totally get smashed to eachother, the roughness increases by every second. She tried to detach herself but the well built hand made it impossible.