29 {21+}

Warning Mature Content!!•

Y/N POV

"Mine",his lips hover above mine while his hand roam all over my body. A loud gasp leaves my mouth when he tore my panty.

I back away but back of my knee hit the edge of bed, I fall down on my back as he hovers above me."Running away from me baby",he whisper looking at my eyes.

My heart skip a beat at nickname he gave me, I shouldn't have but I just did I blush and look away to hide it.

"Don't you dare to look away or else you'll not be able walk for months",his deep voice vibrates in my left ear and I shiver down to core.

I turn my face to look at him, he was already looking at me with his sparkling eyes."after tonight you'll know whom you actually belong to",he says smoothly and I gulp.

He give my jaw small kisses and suck there while his hand grip my left breast, his finger play with my semi hard nipples, I moan softly and I feel something poking on my belly.

His cock.

Which was hard as rock now, he lowered his mouth as I feel his hardness on my bare pussy, he clutch my nipple in his mouth sucking it, tongue twirling around it making my toes to curl in pleasure, my eyes roll back.

I frown deeply when his clothed cock press against my pussy, he spread my legs and press himself more on my raw dripping entrance."so fucking sexy and all mine",he growl while grinding.

He leaves my nipple and went to another giving it same torture. I feel his finger trail down from my waist and stop right above my widely open entrance, my juices dripping out of it as I ach my back in pleasure.

I grind my hip forward to feel some friction but gasp when he smack my pussy hard, I look at him in shock."its your punishment for being desperate",his raspy voice make my inside clench.

He rub his forefinger up and down on my wet lips and I shut my eyes tightly, panting. I gasp when he push his finger further and rub it roughly around collecting my wetness but didn't enter them inside me yet.

I arch me back, curling my toes when he rub on my entrance teasing me."ah-h p-please",I whine and open my eyes to look at him.

"Please what baby? Tell me clearly",he ask with smirk which make me clench my jaw.

"Finger Fuck me",I said and swallow hard when his eyes turn dark then black." What did you just said?",he ask tilting his head staring at me.

What. The . Fuck?

"Finger fuck me tae please!!I need you inside me",I say in one go and he without wasting time,shove his finger inside me, I grip the bedsheet tightly as he thrust his finger roughly in me.