35

Y/n POV
After 5 months

"Mom I'm mpuhk-",she stuff food in my mouth and I chew while glaring at her."I am full stop forcing me",I speak gulping down the tasty meal.

"You should eat more during pregnancy. Kids now days want thin body even in these days, I don't understand why?",she hiss and place down the plate in sink.

"In our time, look how we used to eat. Even in normal time we looked like we're pregnant",she continues and I roll my eyes.

"Jimin showed me your 20s picture and you were totally slim more than me and beautiful like always",I trail and she cleared her throat.

"Look dear, you need to eat if you want healthy baby or else it will born sick and I'm sure you will not like to see your baby in hospital getting treatments right?",she said and I breathed out.

It hurts.

"I'm sorry",I said and she give me a quick kiss on cheek."I love how you understand me well",she smile.

Ring.

I look down at my phone, it's jungkook. In these 5 months he didn't leave my side for once so I decided to stay with mom because I don't want him focus on me instead of his work.

About Taehyung, like always he never talked nor made a call or message to ask about my health. Last time I saw him was when I was in garden helping mom with work.

I don't know what he was doing there but when he saw me, he left quickly before I could say something.

Strange.

Kook: Missing you *pout*.

I chuckle and write.

Me: Me too *giggle*

I hear doorbell and carefully stand up. I open the door and smile from my face convert into frown. I look left and right but no one is here then my eyes caught a big box near my leg.

I pick it up and close the door before putting it on table, i open it and gasp. Various frocks and mostly in pink-yellow colour, dolls, crib mattress, soft toys, etc. I look for any card and find it.

-𝐹𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝒶🥀

I frown, then I noticed that princesa is a Spanish word of princess and I know two people who love to speak in Spanish. It's Taehyung or Jungkook.

But who sent this?

Moreover, how the person know about gender of child? According to me report was supposed to come out today. I pick out my phone and dial hospital number.

"Good morning, it's Kim Y/n. I was supposed get my report today, is it ready?",I ask.

"gender of baby".

"Oh...ok",I cut the call.

"Why are you looking so worried?",I look st mom.

"Nothing, I was just thinking who can send them?",I look down at the box.

She stare at the box then at me and shrug.