26

JUNGKOOK POV

My body become hot and a blush creep up to my cheeks, I glance at Nini who is looking at me more worriedly. "Oh my jesus! Why are you turning red! Let me check if you have fever",she gasp and place her hand on my forehead.

I quickly remove it and look at her with awkward smile."I'm fine",I assure but she frown.

"You are definitely not!! I hear your groans and think of checking if you are alright",she look at me with her narrowed eyes and I gulp. How can i tell her that I was having wet dream.

"It was just a nightmare Nini, I am fine now",I smile at her and her eyes softened. "You are still getting nightmares bunny",she ruffle my hairs gently and my gaze drop.

"It's ok my child, they will fade away soon",she smile and I lick my dry lips, I get up from bed and hug her tightly. "You are the best Nini!!",I exclaimed.

We hear a soft knock on door and I pull away, i saw Y/n standing on door with a beautiful smile, she wave at my direction and I did the same. She look glamorous in mesh skirt and short underneath it.

 She look glamorous in mesh skirt and short underneath it

She bow at Nini." I had made breakfast, so just wanted to inform that it doesn't taste good when get cold so you better come down quickly ",she speak with her honey like voice and I hear Nini chuckle.

"You hear her,didn't you? Now go and get ready quickly then we will eat together", Nini said while pat my back and leave me alone with the girl I was dreaming of.

I smile while scratching my neck nervously. "Are you ok?",she look at me with her innocent eyes. Damn!! I want to bend her and pounce inside her wildly. I shook of my dark thoughts and nod.

"You go, I'll come in ten minutes",I speak and she leaves after taking last look at me. I breath properly and look at my hardness. Now I will have to take care of it.

°♡♡°_____°♡♡°