28

"What? I thought you know me...., don't you",she raised her eyebrow at me with a sly look on her face.

I stayed silent. No way I'm telling her that Jungkook told me about her.

"I'm also here babe",she snap my head towards the man beside me." How can i ignore you sweetheart",she ran in his direction, hug him and give him imaginery kiss on both cheeks.

"This girl is a real trouble, trust me babe",he look at me with disgusting look.
I stick out my tongue making him frown.

"Look, i know that you know me and i didn't call you here to fuck with me. Your husband has already caused me alot of trouble",she continued.

"This is not called calling, it is called kidnapping",i snap making her jaw clenched.

"Be a bitch and I'll show you my real side",she glare pointing her finger at me. I am being bitch? I scoff.

"What do you want from me?",i ask.

"I want revenge, from your husband for ruining my status and snatching my place and my years of struggle to become powerful",she stare at the wall with stern look.

"I even kill my father to claim this place but your husband ruin it, he fucking ruin everything",i gasp, she killed her father?

"I'm going to use you, I'll make you watch living hell, I'll torture you that your little husband will beg me to leave you",she smirk.

Only if she knew.

"What made you think he will save me? You are wasting your time, he is not going to come here he's in Russia",i scoff.

"We'll see sweetheart",she click her tongue."Drag her to the torture chamber Shay",she look at the man whom I'm assuming her boyfriend ma' was talking about.

Shay grip my hand and drag me to the dark room with some blood drops scattered on floor. My body shiver and i feel the need to puke.

The smell of rotten blood spread and i scrunch my nose in disgust. He harshly throw me on the floor, i hiss in pain. A fresh blood come out of my skin and tears welled up in my eyes.

Maybe this is my end.

I hear tsk sound. "I really feel bad for you but you know what i can't help you little girl",i look at him with my blurry vision.
Why is he showing me sympathy?

"My babe is little cruel and i wonder what she is going to do with you",he press his lips in thin line and shook his head.

He is making me more scared!

He wave a bit and leave the room, i look around and sniff. Jungkook must be looking for me, i hope he is okay. I look at the sky through window.

Taehyung...you would be happy to know that your wish is going to fulfill. I will die soon... You wanted that right? See...I'm close of dying. Be happy, i deserve it.

I hear the door creak, Ash enter with a bulky man and some weapons. I shudder in my place, swallowing hard. She look at me with creepy smile.

She made her way to the chair and sit on it, gesturing the man. He nodded and come forward, i shook my head suppressing the sob.

He put the blind fold on my eyes, my hands were tied, i bite my lower lip hard. He clutch my throat,ni gasp when his hand grip my thighs and part my legs.

His hand travel up as soon as it made contact with my inner skin i flinch. He tore my panty making me yelp." No n..no please not this please",i beg.

"It's not even trailer sweetheart",her smooth voice hit my ear, i clenched my teeth when his finger play with my bud.
I cried out loud when he slip his finger in my dry hole and thrust it in and out harshly.