25 {21+}

JUNGKOOK POV

I step out of bathroom only with towel wrap around my waist, I dry my hairs and leave them little wet to let natural air dry them.
I apply some lotion on my body was about pick up my clothes when hear a soft knock on my door.

Maybe it's Nini, yeah I call my grandmother Nini since childhood. I sigh and open the door, but my assumption was wrong it's Y/n.

"What are you doing here this late?",I ask with deep frown and she giggle softly.

"Are you drunk little girl?", I tilted my head and look at her intensely or should I say I'm pinning glare at her. She push me aside and enter in my room.

"I ask something bella",my voice come out as husky and she turn around with a small mischievous smile.

"Granpa was drinking alone so thought of giving him company and drink just 4-5 bottles of soju only",She gestures her finger to show me the amount she drink.

"4-5 bottle are not small amount, you shouldn't have drink that much girly", I scold her and she pout.

"You are bad, you are also scolding me like your hyung. You both are BAD!!", she shout and I quickly put my hands on her mouth.

"Nini is sleeping, you better shut your mouth",I growl in her ear but earn her soft giggles. This little brat!!

I noticed that she is wearing crop top and shorts, really infront of my grandparents?" Why did you wear such clothes? ",I ask.

"Why did I made you hard?", i choke where she look at me with her innocent eyes and giggle. It will be a lie if I said that I'm not hard right now.

"Shut up!! I'm not",I lie.

My eyes widened when she travelled her hand down and grip my clothed cock in her hand, thank god my towel didn't slip. She tightened her grip and look into my eyes. I try to stop her.

"Don't!!",I growl sharply, she grin.

She is drunk jungkook, she is not in her right senses!! I chant like mantra.

"You need help",she whisper and her hot breath hit my face, her lips brush with mine. I tightened the grip on her waist.

"You are drunk, please leave",I gritted my teeth and my jaw clenched. She stare at me like there is no tomorrow, I get lost in her eyes that I didn't noticed her hand which is holding the end of towel ready to pull it.

I grip her hand to prevent her from pulling the towel. "You are married, you will regret it bella once you wake up in morning. You don't love me",I whisper in my deep voice, my heart drop at my last statement.

"Do me jungkook ",she whisper on my skin, pecking the flesh of my cheek and trail the kisses down to my jawline, i clenched my jaw tightly losing all my sanity to the hot girl infront of me who is begging me to devour her.

How much I'll resist? When the meal infront of me is asking me to eat it!!

Mature Content

I smashed my lips with her and grip her waist tightly, pressing my lower half on her. I suck her lower lip, my mind go numb at the magical feeling.