11

Y/n POV

"You pack everything?"

"Yes sir"he hum.

"Let's go or else we will be late", i nodded and walk past him. I saw Tzuyu smile "Have fun bitch" see wink at me. I swear if i was not going with Mr.kim i would have chock her.

We sit inside car and drove to airport.
I was looking out of windows when i feel gaze i look at front mirror of car Mr.kim staring at me intensely. I don't know why but i feel something is not good. He cut off my thoughts.

"I hope you pack elegant dress for party", i frown

"Party?"

" Why? All big people have party after their deals. Don't tell me you didn't pack", he narrow his eyes.

Thank god Tzuyu put some dresses but they are short!! i think i will manage.

"Uhm..yes i packed some", i smile awkwardly, he sigh in relief.

After sometimes we reach at airport. Its first time I'm sitting in airplane. I was shaking.

"You okay?"

"Huh? Ah..yes yes I'm ok".

He completed all formalities and we made our way to airplane.

I sit on my seat, luckily it was window seat. He beside me and open his laptop put his glasses on. I noticed his straight hairs blowing and pink lips moving when he read something, his flawless skin, brown doe eyes and HIS JAWLINE!!! Sharp as knife.

"I know I look like greek god but please stop staring it's distracting me"

Fuck.

"I'm sorry". He nodded

"But you don't look like greek god", i continued. He glare at me and scoff then continue to do his work.

Few moments later.

I woke up by shout. "Ms.Park!!".

I groan and shout as well. "Now WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT!! CAN'T YOU SLEEP IF NOT THEN LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE FOR FUCK SAKE!!", I look at him and he was shocked,i realised what is just said.

"I-i didn't mean to-", he cut me off.

I knew that i Fucked up.

" It's been 15 min since we reached now we are alone in plane. I am embarrassed just because of you!! But no you want to sleep",i watch airhostess eye us. I smile awkwardly which they return with same awkwardness.

"NOW WHY ARE YOU SMILING!!", I flinch.

"Sorry sir", i look down fiddling my finders.

He scoffed and walk away i follow him. Then we sit inside taxi.

We reach at hotel. I went to my room with my stuffs and take out my comfortable clothes from my bag then went in bathroom.

After taking bath i came out and dry my hairs then apply moisturizer & lip balm.

I made my way to balcony and stand there. Eyes up i look at moon and stars ,  a cold breeze pass by me. I shiver by coldness it held, the same one which he had for me now.

A tear escape from eye, i smile looking at view of Paris City and wipe my tears but they just don't stop soon i started to sob. I miss those moments with him. I miss his  warm embrace which always kept me warm whenever i feel cold.

I deserve this hate. But really...Do i?

I feel my eyes heavy and went to bed then drifted into sleep.

....................

NEXT DAY

"Hello Mr.Gill",he shake his hand and speak in English.

So what i can also speak in English. I pout internally.

Then Mr.Gill look at me. "Hello Mr.Gill, it's nice to meet you", i smile which he return and shake his hand as well.

"Hey Ms.Park, I'm glad i met you", he kiss back of my hand, i blush and turn to Mr.Kim watch him poking his cheek. I frown, what's wrong? I shrugged it.

Mr.Kim clear his throat.

"So...Can we start?", Mr.Gill nodded.

{After an hour}

I smile when Mr.Kim and Mr.Gill hug. Finally!!

"Your idea is unique Mr.kim just like you. I'm glad that i get that chance with you", Mr.Gill smile widely.

"Me too"

"What about party? I will wait for you in DISCO DIVAS club and Ms.Park you will also come. No excuses.", I nodded.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

How was it ಥ‿ಥ .

Don't be silent reader comment and vote •́  ‿ ,•̀

I lobe you💜.

Next part is going to be amazing just like you.