18

Y/N POV

I made a call quickly"Hello",i speak."long time no see isn't it? May i know why you suddenly called as i already told you not to contact me after that day",i hear sharp voice of female from other side.

"He knows....about his mother's death",i tremble while saying.

"What?!! How the hell he got to know about that",she shout before i hear the sound of chair thrown.

"I don't know...",i sob."Y/n stop crying and tell me if he said anything about me. Did he said that he know I'm behind all this",she ask impatiently.

"No he didn't said anything about it",i shook my head.

"Then it's alright...i will make sure he never get to know about it",she speak before hanging up.

Everything is messed up,Suhoo is not between us anymore. That was last day of my happiness. He don't deserve this but i did everything for him. I never wanted him to involve in Mafia things but i have become the reason of his misery.

He is not the Taehyung i knew,cute,funny
And caring and innocent. He has become Cruel, Heartless, ruthless and the reason behind it is me.

My thoughts cut off when the door open making me to stand up from bed" Ma'am sir is calling you",she spoke and i follow her.

I stand infront of his office room and knock"come in",i enter and halted my steps when he turn his chair and my eyes meet his."Didn't i said come in",he raised a eyebrow i quickly stand infront of him.

"I am going Russia for some important deal so you better not try to escape because you can't",he speak in husky voice,i nodded.

"Jungkook will be staying here to keep eye on you and if i hear that you tried to seduce him or try to get close to him then i will not hesitate to fuck you hard like a little whore of mine you are and show you whom you belong to darling,mind it"he growl and trap me on his table..

"I don't seduce I'm not slut!!",i shouted as my anger was increasing with each second passing.

"Oh trust me you are because every slut cheat on their partner like you did..hmm",he trace his finger on my face before licking my earlobe.

"I.. I",he cut me off.

"Now stuttering, are we?",he smirk before standing straight.

"You better obey me and after i come back i will show you your right place and give you what you actually deserve",he glare at my eyes while grabbing my jaw tightly.

"L-let go",i cried as his grip was really strong.

_______

"What do he think himself? I will obey him? Fucker!!",i curse him while taking sip of my coffee before arranging some important files.

"Look like you got new enemy",i hear deep whisper behind my shoulder. I turn around.

"Mr.Park?",i bow.

"Ah Mrs.Kim don't bow please, You are my soulmate's wife and please call me Jimin it is better",he smile.

Kim don't bow please, You are my soulmate's wife and please call me Jimin it is better",he smile