❝Two❞

September, 2012

September, 2012.

7:15 am

The hustle bustle of the people erupted the moment the bus halted by its stop and a few people clad in their uniforms had got off the bus with a few of them sighing at the usual hectic day waiting for them, or a few were chattering among themselves of how to pass their time then there were some looking forward to the new day, and the journey of the new semester waiting for them.

And one of them was a young brunette, clad in her uniform as she fixed her thigh length skirt to step down from the bus with steady steps to walk ahead with her ponytail swaying behind her back as she crossed the gate of the high school.

Inchang High School.

The moment she walked through the gate, she bowed to the teacher standing by the gate along with a security guard who was waiting for the cue to close the gate since it was almost time for the school to start, but a sigh had left her lips knowing the only person she was waiting for was late yet again.

"Min Yoojung!"

A relieved smile graced her lips and she turned around to see her best friend, the ever troublemaker bestie of hers, Baek Inha.

And there she was, clad in her uniform neatly with her shoulder length black hair waving smoothly as she jogged carefully toward her and a joyful smile curled her lips the moment she crossed the gate with a quick bow toward the teacher who nodded with an approving expression since it happened in a while that she was on time.

"That was close."

Inha stood beside Yoojung with a bent forward position as her palms were on her both knees, her breath heavy as she tried to make it steady and Yoojung shook her head. "You're going to get sick if you keep running around like that, Inha."

"Better than running around in the field as a penalty." She replied, straightening herself with a chuckle while her fingers brushing through her hair to fix the mess because of her passionate jog and Yoojung helped her out with a sigh. "Nothing can stop you from doing whatever you want."

"I love how you know me so well." Inha smiled, staring at her softly and Yoojung smiled back at her while fixing the backpack over her shoulder. "And I don't love how you don't listen to me."

"But we're still besties!"

"That, we are."

Both of them chuckled, and Yoojung was quick to wrap her arm around her shoulder as Inha crossed her arms over her chest with her fingers drumming over her forearm to walk ahead further until a wave of breeze past by Inha in a swift way causing her to gasp loudly as the sound of zoom went through her ears to which both of the girls closed their eyes shut with a squeeze.