❝Thirty - II❞

10:04 am

10:04 am

The newly morning had knocked again without a rush of any event since it was a break before the actual one arrives; the faint sound of the shore could be echoed through the balcony behind the noise of the awoken world outside where the sudden breeze brushing past to the room inside had sent a shudder to the sleeping woman on the bed; Inha, her arm pulling the comforter closer tucking it under her chin while she was sleeping on her stomach to roll over for the warmth she was in a need for but found nothing.

A frown appeared on her face as her head raised up with her eyes closed, too heavy to open them as for a moment she was contemplating whether to open them or not to eventually dropped it back on the pillow as she wanted to sleep more considering the exhaustion had engulfed her but the thought of missing the time of the enjoyment during the break day as they'd departure the next day of the wedding had her sigh.

Hence, Inha sat up straight with her bed hair in a mess, her closed eyes opening slowly with a squint to rub her face with her hands hidden by the hoodie sleeves to look at it with a blink, and glanced at Sehun's place that was empty at the moment before stretching her arms ahead as she leaned over to check the time on her phone to find a few messages from him.

My jerk - I'll be in the gym.

My jerk - I'm heading out for a swimming practice.

My jerk - Uncle plus father-in-law wants to learn golf so I'm going to show my charming side!

The first one sent during eight, the second was sent during eight past half and last one was during nine past half with a smiley emoji that seemed like a teasing one for the one reading the messages right now as Inha's lips had a subtle curve on her lips at the last message but not only for the message but his way of not letting her be confused in the morning to not to find him around her had her feel more happy.

"Does he want me to follow him there?" She let out an airy chuckle to place her phone back on the table to get up with a smile while ruffling her hair with her steps pacing to the bathroom. "Well, it's not like I have anything else to do."

Yet her soft giggles echoed her excitement.

The next thing Inha was standing by the entrance of the golf court in her white shorts with a light pink polo shirt while her hair in a ponytail before her eyes looked around the area of the greenery engulfing the whole place where the sun was showering its sunlight around some people who were here that included her father, and Sehun's father as her eyes could spot Mingyu in his golf outfit while her eyes spotted her man standing out the most in her eyes like a sight to behold as he had his outfit paired up with a black pant and a white polo shirt with a cap on his head.

She stood there for a moment with her arms to herself, watching the sight of the men having their time as Mingyu had done a good shot to find both elders praising him before Sehun's father followed while Sehun was teaching the right movements as the next thing he had did his goal to find them doing a fist-bump as her lips tugged in a soft upward curve but it did more the second she found Sehun tying her father's shoelace as he almost tripped over doing his shot to watch him patting his back with a warm smile like his own father had a proud one.