❝Three❞

6:40 pm

6:40 pm

"Come here, you brat!"

A loud roar echoed in a silent house leaving the woman to almost drop the bowl of fruits from her hands, as she was packing it up to bring it to Jinsoo's house later for the memorial service in a while, before a sigh left her lips as she looked up towards the stairs to see his husband and daughter playing catch me if you can game as usual with her daughter doing something, for her father to be angry and chasing her with his bottle of makgeolli in his hand.

"Dad!" Inha exclaimed, whining as she stood infront of him before showing him her sweetest smile as her nose scrunched while bringing her index finger close to her thumb. "I just drank this much!"

"If you have drank this much then how did my bottle get half empty this soon!" He shot back. "And I told you, not to drink makgeolli until you're twenty!"

"I'm turning twenty after next year anyway!" She stated as a matter of fact tone and he huffed, looking around for something before reaching out to take his baseball bat and she instantly ran downstairs. "Mom!"

"Baek Daewon!" Baek Ji-Hye shouted as he chased his daughter around the whole living room before stopping to look at her while panting and Inha stopped behind her mother as her mother narrowed her eyes at him. "Really? Get yourself together, she's your young daughter!"

"Right, and dad, I think you really should stop because you shouldn't run at this age." Inha spoke and he widened his eyes as he scoffed. "Yah! How dare you call your fit and fine father old!"

Inha stuck out her tongue playfully before running away outside and Daewon chased her leaving the latter to shake her head to continue her task.

Inha was running towards Jinsoo's home which was right across from her house, a place where she always ends up whenever she gets in trouble because Jinsoo's mother and his grandfather would always save her as she, along with Yoojung were adored by them.

The moment she had stopped by the entrance of his house, a loud sound of bike had went through her ears like a zoom for her to halt her steps and the next second, she found the familiar bike zooming toward her direction with her lips parting with a gasp to scream as her eyes squeezed shut due to the sudden impact until she had felt her palms stopping over something, but it was more soft than a thing along with the sound fading away.

Her eyes opened with a flutter to meet a pair of eyes behind the glass of the black helmet, staring right back at her with rounded eyes to let out a sigh of relief as she was safe to feel her legs wobbly before her eyes caught her hands over the other pair of hands on the handle which had her back away immediately as she palmed her racing heart behind her chest.

The next thing she found the person seated on the bike, taking off his helmet only to reveal the face of someone she didn't expect to be here in her neighborhood, Oh Sehun.