❝Fifteen❞

10:43 pm

10:43 pm

A gaped expression had plastered on their faces; mirroring the other one's to which they got to know about having the exact same look, the look that was supposed to be an understatement as to what the pair had just came to realize; the realization of the unexpected turns of the things happening with them.

The first one was their meet up and the second one was the meet up again but this was beyond their imagination because of the same destination of their homes.

Their destination of home.

"You moved in here?" Sehun was the first one to break the silence with a dumbfounded look, and Inha nodded; dumbfounded. "A week back."

"And I live here." He pointed his forefinger upwards, and Inha let out a deep breath whilst in a trance. "Surprised."

He chuckled. "Exactly."

"So, you were the celebrity I'm hearing about living in this building?" She mused, but enough audible for him to hear and Sehun tilted his head, with a look as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "Why do you sound so disappointed?"

Inha met his eyes with a startled look to shake her head with a sheepish smile. "No, no, that's not it," She trailed off as her voice went down. "I was hoping for it to be Chen."

"Chen?" Sehun frowned. "The solo artist?"

The next moment, he met her eyes with a beam of sparkle as she nodded. "You know him?"

He didn't say anything as his eyes took a hold of the sparkle glinting behind her eyes; the spark that was her usual, and her owning self but he couldn't see it from the time he had seen her leaving him in his own thoughts about it, to know about it but he was seeing it now.

Her owning self of spark in her eyes; and a bliss beamed in him.

Inha tucked the loose strand of hair behind her ear as a sudden nervousness hit her from his sudden long gaze to raise her eyebrows. "What?"

He snapped out, and shook his head with a smile. "Shall we go?"

Inha nodded with a smile to walk alongside him toward the elevator as he had his hands shoved in his pockets, while Inha had her arms crossed to her chest followed by the gentle drum on her elbows which he had taken notice of at the moment to smile to himself as her habits hadn't really changed, with Inha also had taken notice of his posture; something that really hadn't changed since then.

"You still didn't tell me if you know him or not?"

"What do you think?"

"Since you're kind of a celebrity, you might know him?"

"Smart."

"I have always been one." She uttered, and Sehun gave her a look yet nodded. "Sure, topper."