❝Eight❞

TW; Mention of demise

12:03 pm

The month of October had started, a kind of month which brings a pleasantness around the world, the leaves were waving with its breeze, the first rain of autumn was pouring heavily throughout the dark clouds as if pouring their hearts out after filling up the darkness inside them.

And the same kind of darkness had engulfed around, pouring throughout the people's eyes like a heavy river.

Cries. Tears. Pain. Mourn.

The only emotions which were being seen, do and felt at the moment; the only emotion was found in an embrace of gloom.

The reason behind those emotions was the demise of the only person whose loss never came to the mind of the neighbors. The person had made a place in their hearts like a pleasant warmth to ever cross those thoughts but then again, thoughts sometimes always do an unexpected turn of surprises and shock.

The people of the neighborhood and the people who were closer had both.

There inside the huge hallway of the hospital, the pair of three steps walked down it together, their eyes bloodshot, swollen, cheeks painted in a soaked crimson, their figures covered in all black outfits; an outfit they never wanted to put on, not for this reason.

The familiar people could be seen through the hallway while the painful cries went through the whole room, the sight was difficult to see but the moment itself was difficult to live in; to believe in.

And they just prayed for this moment to be just a bad dream; just a horrible nightmare to wake up from but it wasn't.

They realized it the moment their steps had stopped by the room, the picture in front of them where the person behind it had a warm smile; her wrinkles and white hair shining like a beautiful poetry.

Min Ae-Cha.

A gush of painful peirce had hit hard much unpleasantly to the three people standing there with much unpleasantly to let their holding back tears fill again in their eyes; it was hard to believe, it was hard to live it with the fact that she was gone from this world; from their lives like a vanishing dream.

Inha, Sehun and Jinsoo had stepped inside until the three of them were standing in front of her picture; her ever warm smile greeting them behind that picture like how she did whenever she'd open the door of her house; whenever she'd serve the food to them; whenever she'd be their secret keeper, whenever she'd hit her back with a smack of love from her; whenever she'd get annoyed at her calling her by her name yet always smiling like a home.

But now it was gone and it was never coming back.

Ae-Cha wasn't going to come back anymore.

A sob left Inha's lips as her fingers were quick to press against her earlobe to hold back her cries, she had cried alone in the room and she was going to do it right now but she didn't want to, she had to stay strong for the one who was not even letting a shed of tear down her cheeks.