❝Thirty-One (Final)❞

7:06 pm

"I'll see you tomorrow, hyung."

Sehun bid goodnight to his manager; Kim Chang-Ho, and watched him driving away from his building that stood tall under the shade of dusk behind the chill of December, the coldest month of the year had knocked into the lives of the people with a reminder of the year bidding goodbye and among them were the familiar people around here.

Sehun glanced at the sky engulfing the whole blue shade with a pinkish, and orange one like a grateful painting as he adjusted his mask over his nose to stroll through the building inside to find himself in the elevator that he had leaned back onto while pushing his mask down his chin since there were no people at the moment around him before fishing out his phone to check the messages from his doc-lady who was on her duty right now.

The messages in their group chat filled with Jinsoo and Yoojung's praises for Maldives; the place of their honeymoon they had been back from a few days ago, and it's been almost two weeks to their marriage and all Sehun has been hearing about from Jinsoo is how amazing it is to be married to the love of his life, and how different bond it forms between the two of them.

Sehun couldn't relate yet could understand it, his bond with Inha had been deepening more as the time was passing; it was getting strong, and secure, and he didn't wish to have it another way but maybe, there'd be a time he'd want it in other ways but at the moment, he didn't want to rush things between them as it has been going in a good pace and he was sure Inha would have it that way too.

Nevertheless, he was happy for Jinsoo and Yoojung; the happiness that they deserve and he prayed for it to stay that way.

And something told him that it would.

The second he had walked out of the elevator on his floor, his phone rang with the man he had been thinking about a second back, as Sehun couldn't help but chuckle at his timing as he licked his lips while answering his phone.

"Yeah?"

"What, yeah?" Jinsoo mused, and Sehun could picture his confused look, "Jinsoo, spill it out already."

"This punk has no patience."

"I'm tired."

"You can't get tired already because we have a place to be at together."

Sehun frowned, his steps pacing down the hallway to his place while adapting Jinsoo's words into his mind to crease his forehead in a realization. "Oh, right, it's Ah-Young's movie premiere tonight."

"Thank goodness you didn't forget."

Sehun rolled his eyes. "I'm sure Yoo has been reminding you."

"Same thing, but since we're leaving together so don't you both dare get late on my watch."