❝Twenty-eight❞

6:53 pm

6:53 pm

Friday.

This is not what Inha pictured when she had decided to pick up Sehun.

Her sitting on the swing-chair while him seated closer and their ears plugged in her airpods with a book in her hands, and his head on her shoulder; his eyes were closed.

The swing-chair that she had asked him to buy it to place it by the corner of their room nearby the glass window so they could sightsee the terrace view without having to leave the room and it was just a suggestion but who knew that her man of a jerk would take it seriously enough to buy it and she found it on the exact said place when visiting the place.

She had given him a gaped look, and he had given her his foolish satisfied smile; oh, she really was getting whipped for him.

However, this scene was far from her mind as she was here to pick him up after getting ready from her place while he was having his swimming practice session after being back from his schedule and Inha waited for him until Sehun had insisted of taking some rest since he hadn't had it where she had nodded it off as given his health came first foremost while letting him know about her waiting for him in the swing-chair with a book, and to her surprise, he had taken the place next her for a rest.

She let him be wordless like always.

But it has been an hour now as Inha couldn't help but sigh. "Celeb,"

Sehun was silent for a moment to hum. "Yes?"

A smile graced her lips at his obedient action before closing the book as she placed it on her lap; it was another new book of hers that she'd been taking here for both of them since he had taken a liking towards reading where the living room's one of the drawer was becoming a small bookshelf now.

It was strange but slowly her things were being welcomed here like it was only hers to do so like her presence in this home, and in his life.

"What are we doing?"

Inha leaned her head on his to feel his arm linking around hers as he snuggled more into her neck with an audible mumble. "Resting."

"I was supposed to pick you up not resting here."

Her lips puckered, as her eyes glanced through the glass window to the terrace to greet the bluish shade of the almost night knocking in afterwards before lifting her shoulder gently for him to raise his head yet he didn't budge, instead, wrapped his arm around her front waist. "Stop moving, Inha."

"I'll bang your big-brain if you don't get up this instant, Sehun."

And just earn another lazy hum from his lips.

Inha groaned, letting him be for a moment before checking her phone to find a bunch of messages from Jinsoo with his dramatic threats of not getting late since he freed his precious schedule for the hang out tonight so no one should be late.