❝Twenty-three❞

2:01 pm

2:01 pm

August.

The sunniest, and heated month of the year followed by June and July that just passed by; those two months had brought so much in the lives of the squad, things that had followed like a mess, had finally got its place to the rest, including a goodbye to the drifted tragedy, and a goodbye to the pain that had drifted the two people in love but not anymore.

Because with a goodbye, they had welcomed a new phase in their lives; a depth of their love to be deepened more than it was, more than it ever could be.

The tenth floor of a certain apartment was echoing with a blast; a music to be said, the old one as two familiar females were in the living room with one of them swaying her body with the rhythm while another one was lying on the couch bobbing her head with her eyes closed; her face masked with a face-pack.

"Do you want to have some apple juice?"

Yoojung questioned, looking at Inha's lying figure on the couch but not hearing any response from her, she glanced at her best friend to find her bobbing her head while lip-sync the song; big bang's song to be said as Yoojung tilted her head, with a shake of her head as she stood by her figure with a smile.

She couldn't stop her smile and the gush of happiness from the time she had witnessed her two best friends confessing their love for each other; the lost love of theirs that was embraced at last, and in these three days, she had seen Inha happy like she was in the earlier years of their teenage but with Sehun, she was always happy with him and this time, her happiness was glowing.

And just glowing; like it should be, for both of them.

Inha felt a caress over her bun-made hair as her eyes opened to find Yoojung hovering over figure; her face masked with a face-pack that Inha had put applied after her non-stop insist as even after years, her skin care routine didn't change before asking her the reason for calling her with her hand.

"In for some apple juice?"

Inha gave her a okay sign; she couldn't talk to immediately sign her the same thing as the purpose of putting the mask would go waste and Yoojung nodded, as Inha watched her walking to the kitchen with the song also stopping as she sat up straight to scroll down the list in her phone to play the next song.

Thursday it was.

The day that is mostly busy for the people but for some reasons, Inha and Yoojung were having a good rest since it was Yoojung's off while Inha had to be at her duty in the evening; two besties finally having a good time together and one male of the squad had yet to be here because of the sudden emergency in his clothing design for his new collection that he was already preparing for it while the other male was still in the other side of the country; Paris to be said for the fashion show that was in a few minutes in the night considering the fact of the different time zones.