❝Twenty-two❞

1:04 pm

1:04 pm

Chaos.

The standing man taking the attention of almost every person in the place could feel it from the moment the flashlights of the camera had begun to take his shots for the advertisement he had signed up for yet his mind was blank to his surroundings; lost to be said because a certain chaos was happening inside his head.

He lifted his hand up to his mouth to flash the wristwatch around his wrist; the one that needed to be advertised as he felt the constant flashes of lights on him but in his lost mind, he couldn't make out his professional self out at the moment, something first for him, and everyone around him as no matter what, or how the situation is, he would always give his best in his profession so this was baffling to be crew around him except one person; Kim Chang-Ho.

"Sehun,"

And after a few seconds of his lost self, he glanced at the photographer confusingly who gave him a soft smile. "Let's take a break, shall we?"

Sehun could guess the reason behind it, and he felt bad for making him work too hard only because of his own circumstances yet he felt relieved because at the moment, he didn't feel like working as he nodded and walked to his chair as the next minute, he had plopped on it with his eyes closing behind a deep sigh of exhaustion.

"Are you alright?"

He heard his manager but didn't utter anything as he looked at him with an expression of something the latter had understood well enough. "No, we haven't got anything yet."

Sehun's jaw clenched with frustration to ruffle his hair that fell right on his forehead with a mess; like he was, like his heart, and mind had been as his mind couldn't be functioned from the time he has been back from Spain; two days it had been since that moment had happened, the moment that left his heart in a blissful flutter, and a shock of something he had a desire of doing but it came to him from the one who had been showing her actions unconsciously; and he couldn't hold himself back but to reciprocate.

Not when her eyes were looking at him like that, like an intensity of depth for him.

He could still feel the sensation of her warmth against him; the emotions he had felt of his rapid heartbeat in a nervous manner, the way her hold was onto him, close and pleasant.

His heart was in a bliss of emotions.

But in those two days he had been unable to contact the only person he had been needing to see, and want, all because of the circumstances had followed right after his blissful moments, the one he always overthink of, the one he always deals with frequently yet this time, he was unable to do so; because the circumstance didn't involve him alone but someone who has become too precious in his life, and heart to be act on carelessly.

Baek Inha.

Funny that he could act carelessly with his own self but not her; never her.

Yet, his heart was in a pang of pain for not listening to her voice, let alone look at her for not pulling her into the trouble that has fallen over from the night they were back from Spain, he still remembers the happening of their moment which made them cross that one, and possibly risky step towards each other with her not meeting his eyes after it, that he could understand since he also had to adapt to the happenings that happened.