❝Four❞

7:03 pm

7:03 pm

The bus halted by the stop, the destination was right after their steps getting out yet it didn't feel like they were away from it because being with each other at the moment, or the moment they had enjoyed a few moments ago felt like they were at peace, at their peaceful place.

Yet, the squad of four friends had stepped down from the bus, waving at the driver who drove the bus away as the four of them stared at the last seat of the bus disappearing from their sights, the place they were seated at a few minutes ago, a seat where they had shared their almost nothing sort of making sense conversation, a seat which they had left a moments of laughter of theirs and a seat which was somehow becoming their own favorite place.

"God, my back hurts."

Inha groaned, twisting her torso from one side to the other, and unconsciously bumping her elbow on Sehun's stomach who was just behind her as he yelped. "Yah, Baek Inha."

"Oops, sorry, it's just my back hurts from the constant dancing." Inha tilted her head with a tight grin, and Sehun narrowed his eyes at her while Yoojung groaned. "Right, my throat hurts from singing too much."

"And my legs are giving up now."

Jinsoo whined, immediately leaning himself against Sehun's back, or say, on his backpack with his arms around his shoulders causing the latter to choke with a weight bending him backwards as he grumbled, still not pushing him away. "And, my head hurts after laughing at you three fooling around."

"Shut up," Yoojung gave him a look. "We saw you jamming yourself in some songs."

Sehun opened his mouth only to stop by Inha's threatening eyes. "Don't even deny it, Oh Sehun."

"I wasn't going to from the start," He trailed off, holding Jinsoo's arms as the latter had laid his head on his backpack with a playful smirk curving his lips. "But it's true that you three were fooling around."

True.

The moment they had reached the karaoke, their immense screams of excitement couldn't be hold in till they had booked a room for an hour, but not even being satisfied with an hour, they asked for another one again, with their screams, high pitch notes of Yoojung who actually had a beautiful voice to be considered as a singer, even much that Sehun was left shocked there, and there were the dancing machines Jinsoo and Inha, who couldn't stop dancing at any song along with Jinsoo's rapping, then turning out to be amazing at it, except, Inha who was not born to be singer yet nothing stopped her from singing her heart out.

However, in all those moments, Sehun had enjoyed the most, never in his dreams he imagined himself being a part of the trio, to be seated there enjoying his time in the karaoke to laugh his heart out at their most unexpected clumsy moments but in all, he was happy to be with them.