❝Thank you note❞

Hi, Nia here

Hi, Nia here.

So, Unforgettable Us has come to an end with a continuation of their own journey but my heart and mind feels empty now. I want to thank every reader who has been reading and supporting Unforgettable Us.

This story had me cry bucket of water; not lying, this one got me feel so much relatable in so many times and ways through the characters, Sehun, Inha, Yoojung and Jinsoo, these four are going to be the best, and my favorite squad without a doubt, and writing their individual characters and their friendship really made me happy and writing their character development made me learn a lot of things through them.

The side characters had their own character but much likable and relatable; hopefully for you as well.

Yoojung and Jinsoo; YooJin, being a couple was not in my head in the start but it eventually happened and happened in such a good way that I feel glad for it, and of course, our main people, Sehun and Inha; SeHa, they are my heart now, writing their drift, and love, and banter and roast and understanding as a couple and friends had me smiling and crying and I loved every bit of it.

Fun fact, this was a one shot idea but glad that I came up with a whole story.

And through this story I have improved my writing skills, and some genres that I couldn't write before so I will be much grateful for Unforgettable Us.

Do tell me how you like the story.

Last but not the least, I am so much thankful, and grateful for you all, and your support and I will always be and keep supporting my work ahead as well.

P-S - My head is filled with so many plots so I will come up with something soon or later😂but like always, I will.

Till then, have a good day or night, till I come back.

Love, Nia💜