❝Twenty-four❞

6:36 pm

6:36 pm

Perhaps Love.

The songs was playing through the airpods plugged in Inha's ear; the other one was fitted in the one's ear who had always been her music buddy as her eyes glanced at Sehun having his nap beside her, on her bed, positioned on his side facing her while she was seated on it with her back against the headboard, her eyes couldn't help but adore his sleeping self in a peaceful manner and the two words of song had reminded her of that one evening; the evening of ten years ago, in the classroom, where they listened to this one song together.

And who knew they'd be listening to this song again while relating to it now.

Her eyes glanced at the window of her room; curtains slide aside so she could see the hue of dark blue shade indicating the sunset had happened a while ago; the time she was back from her duty, and the time she met Sehun in the elevator again who was also back from his work but this time it was known by the texting of theirs where him looking for a good rest had Inha push him to his place dragging her along only to find out his air-conditioner not working and the second week of August was still in the phase of heat, hence, he was napping in her room beside her.

Her eyes glanced back at the book she was reading; the next second, she felt him moving in his sleep to find him shifting closer to her figure as his arm had wound around her lap as she sat still; her eyes still watching his move to have his head on her lap the next second as he shifted comfortably, hugging her and Inha had to shake her head with a smile, as she had come to realize that this man has got a habit of hugging while sleeping and her fingers instantly threading his hair as he nuzzled into her touch.

Oh, how her heart warmed at his actions.

Inha grabbed her phone to check the time; they had yet to be in a gathering organized by Minho at his house by nine to glance at his sleeping figure with a contemplation of waking him up but her softening heart chose to do it later; she was getting whipped for her handsome jerk now yet she liked it, scratch it, she loved it.

The moment she began to read the book, her throat felt dry for a thirst as she huffed frustratingly, too lazy to get up before placing the book at the nightstand, she was suddenly reminded of his head on her lap as she blinked a couple of times to sigh, her hands taking a hold of his head carefully yet slowly to not to wake him up to put it gently on her pillow; doing the same for his arm around her as the next second, she stood up, before bending over to place a soft kiss on his forehead to lean away with a smile.

The next thing she was already pouring the apple juice in her glass in the kitchen as the moment the rim of the glass had grazed her lips; her ears perked up to hear some familiar voices outside her apartment and placing the glass back on the counter, she was already walking to the front door.

"This brat changed the password again."

Inha heard the familiar female voice and immediately recognized it being Sehun's mother's voice as she was quick to open the door to find Sehun's parents outside his apartment where both of them glanced at Inha's direction to find his mother smiling at her. "Inha, how are you?"