❝Twenty-one - I❞

6:08 pm

6:08 pm

Thursday.

Madrid, Spain.

A foreign place; a place of foreign language, a place of different timezones, a place of hours of distance, but a place for a good visit; a place of their wishlist.

And the squad of four had landed on the very place of their wishlist, the wish that was decided nine years ago for the sole trip of theirs to a place that was chosen by Yoojung, a trip of the one who would get married first but who knew that the two of the people from their squad would get married to each other? Hence, along with Yoojung, Jinsoo was a host of the whole; almost four days of the trip.

The other two were surely going to enjoy it.

The trip was decided in the very group chat of the grown up kids; began by Inha who had complaint about not getting any rest in all these years of her profession with Sehun suggesting for a trip that he grabbed Jinsoo for it like always, and Yoojung had reminded them of their last conversation years ago about having the trip together with Jinsoo finally agreeing to it.

Not before Inha and Sehun left any of teasing the hell out of them; that's so them.

It wasn't easy for the four of them to just pack it up and leave, as their professions were based on their tight schedules to which some had pushed back, or some had gone through it with all of it.

And, at last, their weekends were free from any schedule and the day of their departure from Korea began with a flight of almost thirteen hours but the destination of their place was here; they had landed on it.

"Oh, we're finally here!"

Inha exclaimed, walking out of the airport as she greeted the fresh air of the foreign country with a smile; a change of a place since her life into her profession was good treat for her before she felt a presence beside her as her eyes greeted Sehun who was looking ahead; in his casuals and it was a baffling for her to see him being casual about the whole thing as given to his profession that attracts his attention to all but at the moment, it was none.

As if he had been eloped to the other side of the world, again; this time not alone.

And she was happy for him as he'd finally be able to enjoy and savor his time here without worrying about anything.

Or that's what she assumed.

The next moment, he met her eyes as if her stare on him was too strong to be ignored or her stare was the only thing he couldn't ignore as he flashed her his soft smile that left a flutter of warmth in her heart, making her smile back leaving his heart in a jittery of wavers.

However, both of them flinched the moment Jinsoo and Yoojung approached them, as Jinsoo had his arm around his neck with a smile. "Hola, España."

Inha frowned. "You can speak Spanish?"