❝Thirty - I❞

10:01 am

10:01 am

Maui, Hawaii, USA.

Morning.

The visage of the building stood tall through the shine of the bright sun of November; the building that was familiar for its homey people but unfamiliar to the ones who had been staying in for two days but had felt the homely vibes in it through the members of this place.

Four Seasons.

The resort for the stay till the wedding of Jinsoo and Yoojung will take place after two days; Jinsoo had taken care of the fare for the guests, his relatives, his business partners, who would stay here including his family and friends as half of them would arrive in the evening for the pre-wedding party while other half, his friends and family were already present in the vacant ballroom right now.

"We will take it from the top now."

Inha stood in her white crop-top hugging to her waist with a blue open jacket matched with her denim shorts and her hair clipped up while glancing at the family members of hers. "And start."

The music started through the play touch of her phone connected to the speaker as she stood with her crossed arms to her chest; her eyes focused on the members' dance moves that has been going on since last week as per Jinsoo's command of having his family and friends dance at his pre-wedding party since he was the youngest son of the family getting married and talking about his enthusiastic character he would want to have it in a grand way.

And he dragged Inha for being the responsible for their dance since she has been quite a dancer from the beginning; Jinsoo surely was pulled in a headlock but given his dramatic acting with his emotional card, he was successful getting Inha agree to this.

At the moment, Inha was doing just it; last two days had passed with the little exploration of the new place, Hawaii, with the relaxation of the resort's spa as after a long time she had felt herself being relaxed, and after a quick breakfast with the family members and friends, Inha had gathered them in the ballroom for a quick dance practice since the party was in the evening.

Her head nodded with the rhythm of their moves; the men of the family in a group dance as they were doing well enough until her own father, Daewon had missed a step that bumped his elbow onto Sehun's dad's elbow as he stopped with them looking at each other only to laugh where Yoojung's did a wave of the move but was stopped by Jinsoo's grandfather who did his own kind of wave by waving his whole figure along with his walking stick.

"Where did it go wrong?"

Inha mumbled, scratching her hair to look at her father with a huff. "Dad, you're supposed to wave," She trailed off, showing him her arm movement where Daewon frowned, imitating her but failing miserably with Inha pointing at Sehun's dad, "Look at uncle, he's doing so well."

The latter smiled proudly where the frowning father of hers had did the move again. "This is how it's done,"

"Go like this."