❝Seven❞

11:13 am

11:13 am

"Inha, go after him and stop the fight till I get brother Minho!"

That was the last thing Inha had heard and watched Yoojung jogging with her quick pace towards the other side of the hallway where the staff room was situated, while Inha had ran to the opposite side, the side where Sehun had rushed away in a way that she was getting it hard to catch up to him.

And it was a given situation indeed.

The words of Jinsoo fighting with Kim Mingyu, the bully of the school and the boy who never fights, heck, Jinsoo never yelled in the school since he wasn't the person to do so from the beginning as he has always been a calm yet laid back person, so the news surely had gotten a lot of students attention as well as interest.

Enough to rush out towards the place where the snack bar was located.

The moment Inha had stopped by the destination, the sight surely was astonishing enough for her to gasp loudly with her rounded eyes, her breath still heavy by the nonstop jog of hers but that wasn't the concern at the moment, because the concern was right in front of her.

Her best friend, Jinsoo.

He was panting, his overall attire of his always neat uniform was now messed up, his hair disheveled, his necktie loosened over his crumbled collar with the corner of his lips bleeding, a reddish fresh scratch over the skin of his cheekbone yet there was a fierceness in his eyes directed right at the person whom he had fought with, Kim Mingyu.

The latter was even more messed up, his nose and lips bleeding, a black faint mark appearing over his left eye along with his whole messed up outfit.

And Inha knew one thing for sure. Jinsoo had won over him.

The boy has been practicing boxing and martial arts since he was five but never used it for an apparent reason but guess it was and Inha had a proud smirk over her lips because she was damn proud indeed.

However, her gaze had stopped at Sehun, his lethal gaze, and his clenched jaw was telling her that the boy was also about to throw hands on Mingyu, and she was right the moment she found his fisted hand about to fly over on his already bruised face.

"Stop right there!"

And Sehun's hand had stopped in the air, while Inha groaned, because, wrong timing it was since she was looking forward to this moment for hurting her best friend.

There stood their brother, Minho, his eyes narrowed at the boys for the commotion, something he wasn't surprised to see but seeing his brother involved surely had surprised him along a look of disappointment toward Jinsoo and the latter's head had tilled down with his clenched jaw, he wasn't ashamed of what he had done because the person needed that beating for spouting shit about his friend but he wasn't proud either by getting caught by his brother and that too, with a disappointed look in his eyes.