❝Twelve❞

March, 2013

March, 2013

3:11 pm

The month of March had begun with its new arrival season; the spring had arrived carrying the warm weather in the day followed by the chilly nights yet it was being loved, as the season also brought a beautiful scenery along; the trees alongside the roads of the Seoul were growing the colorful leaves and the most loving of them were the cherry blossoms.

The kind of petals that were adored for its soft pink and white color; behind the various representations of it.

Like a new beginning; and for them, it was going to be.

Among the several cars being driven on the clean road under the shining warm sun with the average speed as the traffic police was standing by every stop doing their respective work where, in the middle of the driving cars, a red Hyundai car was being driven but, at a less than the average speed.

"At this point, even the bicycle will surpass us."

Jinsoo commented with a roll of his eyes as he looked beside him at the driving seat to find Yoojung's tensed face; her both hands on the steering wheel in a tightened grip with her eyes widely focused on the road ahead of her where Jinsoo couldn't help but smile as it was the first time Yoojung was being a nervous wreck and at the moment he just wanted to tease her.

The squad of four were in the car; the car that belonged to Minho which they had taken to have a little drive around since they had gotten their driving license after a month of practice from the very Woo Minho, after their graduation which happened a month ago yet the man whose car was being driven in a pit of hell wasn't even aware of it.

The idea was Yoojung's who wanted to make her weak driving skill, a strong one with Jinsoo beside her for a good instruction as out of the squad, Jinsoo was quick to learn the driving, and was good at it.

Their graduation surely had given them a break to enjoy; to enter in their respective universities as Inha and Yoojung happened to get into the same, SNU university leaving Jinsoo to enter in Yonsei, and Sehun got into the KNSU after through his competition.

They were one step closer to their dreams but dreams always come with a hard path to continue and for the pair, it was going to be.

"Woah, even the bird flew past us." He giggled, and earned a glare from her only to be looked ahead by his hand on her cheek. "I wanna live."

"You're distracting her, you airhead."

He heard the scoffing remark from the girl whom he calls goofball, as he looked at her through the rear view mirror with a boring gaze. "That's why I asked her to let me drive."

"So you could show off?" He heard his best friend seated beside Inha with a done look, and Jinsoo gave him a dumbfounded look. "You should be on my side, you punk!"