Car Crash

A/N this is my first book so sorry if it is bad, but i hope you like it. I got this idea from school so hopefully it came out good.
-Olivia's P.O.V-
The light for me just turned green, and right then and there I was hit. I can't remember much after that because i have amnesia, and that's what the doctor told me. When I woke up I didn't understand why I was at the hospital, and I was a little scared until they told me why. Supposedly the driver in the other vehicle was drunk and died at the scene. I had survived the car crash. My mother and father are always coming in to check up on me, but one day they didn't show. I was so confused because almost everyday I woke up they were right there, but then I remembered my parents were two of the biggest people in WWE Stephanie McMahon and Paul Levesque aka Triple H. I was on my way home after the show here in Connecticut because being 16 and them always being on the road it is hard. Tonight is Monday Night Raw, but it is in Cleveland, Ohio. I will be watching it from the tv in my hospital room. My father promised me that when I got out.... *knock knock* "Come in!" I yell to whoever is on the other side of the door. In comes my grandfather, Vince McMahon. "Hey Olivia. How do you feel?" Asked my grandfather. "Hi grandpa. Good. How do you feel?" I asked even though my last question is stupid. "Good. When are you leaving here?" He asked. "I don't know because the doctor told mom and dad everything." I answered being honest. "All I know is whatever he said had mom crying and dad looked upset when they came back in. I tried and tried to get it out of them, but they wouldn't tell me what had them upset." I added, butthen my grandpa handed me my American Idiot disc by Green Day. "I thought you could use the after they helped you out a few years ago." My grandpa knew I tried to kill myself because bullying was getting very hard, and my parents weren't there at all forme. "Thank you for this, and you do know how much this means to me." I say while hugging him. "You're welcome Liv. I hope you feel better." He said before leaving.
********
A few days later, I am dancing in my hospital room while listening to Green Day when my parents walk in. " Turn this off right now!" My father yelled. " Why?" I asked. "They are very inappropriate for a 16 year old!" He yelled back. " At least they don't fight in tighty whiteys!" I yelled at him because he was getting on my nerves. " Olivia Marie Levesque, you don't need to speak to your father like that!" My mother yelled at me. "Well I wouldn't if he understood me, but then again you guys don't come around like you used to! Now you come and yell at me like you have in the past, and it makes me very upset! You guys just don't understand!" I yelled at my parents trying not to cry. " We're sorry, we never knew....." I cut off my mom by yelling, "Yeah you never knewuntil you come home, and I was in the hospital!" Then I start to cry on the floor, and the memories come back into my mind. I start saying some of the mean things that have been said about me in the past. My mother then slowly walks over, rubs my back, and says "It will be okay. I promise." I have never been able to trust anyone after one of my closet friends turned away from me. So then I start crying into my mother's shoulder, and then my "cousin" Samantha Micheals walks in. She sees my mother and I, and starts to run to us. She then tells everyone to get out, and starts to talk to me. "What happened?" She asked me. "My.... My father and I got into an argument , and then my mom told me I shouldn't speak to him the way I was. Then I went off on her and started crying." I explained as she nodded. "What was the argument about?" She asked. "Green Day." I answered while she laughed. "What did he say?" "He said that they were inappropriate, and that's when I went off on him." She laughed even harder which made me smile and laugh too. My mother walked in and said "Come on Olivia, it's time to leave. You're already packed up, your father and I did it already." "Okay mom, and thanks. Do you guys have anything planned for today?" I replied to my mother. "No. Do you want to do something?" She asked. "Yeah. Can we go to Hot Topic?" I asked. "Sure." Is all she replied with, and then walked out with Samantha and I following her. We saw her whisper something inmy father's ear, and we wanted to know what she said.