The Next Day

-Olivia's P.O.V-
When I woke up I see my parents laying on the couch in my hotel room, and I have a major headache from last night. I walk into my bathroom to get ready when my mom walks in. "Good morning, Oliva." She says as I groan because she said it a little loud. "Good morning, mom. Do you have any headache pills?" "Yes. Do you want to talk about it know?" She asked handing me some pills, and I could tell that if I didn't she wouldn't get mad. "Yes." I said. We walked into her and dad's hotel room. "So what has you all upset?" She asked. I didn't know how to start it, and she could tell. "Well one day I was walking around backstage, and then I saw Randy. I tried to go the opposite way, but then he followed me. I tried to run, and then he ran after me. He caught up to me, and pulled me into a closet." I paused as my mom got tensed. "He told me that he would stop messing with me if I joined his side, and hurt dad. That is why I did that last night. Then he tried to get close to me to rapeme, but I kicked him in the balls. I didn't want history to repeat itself." I whispered the last part, but I could tell my mom wanted to kow what I said. "What was that last part?" My mom asked with a straight face. "I didn't want history to repeat itself." I said as she stood up, and I could tell she was upset. "Who did it?" She asked. "I don't know. I was at school, and was pulled into a dark closet. All I know is he was caught, and he was also sent to jail." I said, and then my mom kicked something. "Mom are you okay?" I asked. "Yes girlie, I am." She answered. I got up to hug her so she knows I'm fine. "I'm fine mom. I took medicine so I wouldn't have any kids." I said while hugging her. "Is that all that was bothering you." She asked. "Yes." I answered. "Want to come training with me, mom?" I asked. "Sure. Let me write your father a note." She said. I went back to my room to get ready.
*Skip to training*
"Olivia you hit hard." My mom said. I started to laugh at her. "Suck it up, mom." "Shut up Olivia!" She said. "Shut up is a bad word." I said as I punched the punhing bag she was holding still for me. "So are we now back in kindergarten?" She asked laughing. "Yep." I answered laughing too. At some point superstars and divas came over, and were watching mom and I. "What do you guys want?" My mom asked. "We never knew that the Stephanie McMahon can be such a nice person." Dean Ambrose said walking up. "Trust me she is worse when she is drunk. I have video proof." I said as everyone laughed. "I wonder what that Stephanie is like?" Dean Ambrose said but it sounded like a question. "All she has to do is get into her version of Brie Mode, and you can see her." I said as my mom hit me. "This weekend is Hall Of Fame and WrestleMania maybe we can get her drunk then." Said Roman Reigns. "I'm not going to help any of you guys, so you guys can do that. I'm not going to deal with her drunk, but if she gets pregnant from any of you guys you have to deal with my father." I said. "So now I have no choice I'm guessing, Liv?" My mom asked. "Yep. Bring dad to so none of them do anything stupid." I said as she laughed. If this is what WWE is like I'm starting to like it, but there are dome people I hate in it. I could get used to the though. Then my dad walked in, and walked over to where we are. "I thought you two were supposedly training?" He angrily asked. Everyone stood there, amd watched as this was going on. "We were dad, and then we noticed them standing around watching us. So mom asked them a question, and then it got to the Hall Of Fame." I said. "So you talked to people I hate?" He asked angrier this time. "Just because you hate them doesn't mean I hate them too." I said as everyone smiled. "Just stay away from the superstars." "Why? I already have the viper after mr. I mean I didn't do a thing it's for you and mom being so mean to him. My favorite superstar is Daniel Bryan the one that took down Evolution in one night to become champion." I said which made my dad mad. I left the gym and headed back to my hotel room.